i dun understand local ppl

Status
Not open for further replies.

KsterK

Aug 10, 2007
Behide You
http://www.stomp.com.sg/ss/070917_ss_mmpants.jpg

had been in the new this past wks.
last nite also got news abt ppl walk around @ their home in undies n "helpfull" neighbour use HP cam n take foto n sent 2 media 2 explose their" ugly" behavior @ THEIR HOME!

is like wat the **** la. is other ppl HOME! n u KNNBCCB stand at window n SPY! n use camera n ZOOM n see, HELLO! who ****ing fault is it? u should be sue 4 ur own action!

wat u all think?

Yeah, I saw tons of such scenes in UK. Hostel windows wide opened. Usually people just laughed it off and shut their curtains. If you don't like it, don't look.

I found that strange as well... There is actually a law here that states it's against the law to be seen naked even if you're inside your own house...

While I understand the "can't-be-naked" argument, what I don't understand is, who will report it? Unless you're walking/sitting around naked near your door/windows purposely, it has to be a peeping tom that'll spot you naked.

http://www.stomp.com.sg/ss/070917_ss_mmpants.jpg

had been in the new this past wks.
last nite also got news abt ppl walk around @ their home in undies n "helpfull" neighbour use HP cam n take foto n sent 2 media 2 explose their" ugly" behavior @ THEIR HOME!

is like wat the **** la. is other ppl HOME! n u KNNBCCB stand at window n SPY! n use camera n ZOOM n see, HELLO! who ****ing fault is it? u should be sue 4 ur own action!

wat u all think?

Where is the spy ? They are walking round in their house with the undies that can be seen clearly by the public through the window. The couple should be aware with their actions(walking around near the window), may result in unsavory consequences (such as pple may "gloat", see , envy or whatever their mind/eyes think).

weather very hot. need to wear less. :bsmilie:

Where is the spy ? They are walking round in their house with the undies that can be seen clearly by the public through the window. The couple should be aware with their actions(walking around near the window), may result in unsavory consequences (such as pple may "gloat", see , envy or whatever their mind/eyes think).
for this pic, the couple had been watchin this for the past 6MTHS, n he stand at the window every nite just 2 "see" if they are doing it "again"

i question the actions of the one who took the photos/videos, he should be the one brought in by police. I mean whatever you do at home is private, nobody ask for someone else to be a watchdog, watching your window all the time. What will these idiots suggest next, cctv installed in all homes so are to prevent such unsavoury action of walking around in undies? Whether there are curtains or not, or whether the household is able to afford curtains is definitely none of the business of nosy peeking neighbours. I wonder where do these nosy people get their education from. :bsmilie:

Another thing is that Singaporeans are too narrow-minded. Every little little thing call police.

Why can't they be more gentleman? Try to learn from foreigners. If they are really pissed off, they would just walk to the opposite block to tell them to close their windows.
Settle privately first! I am sure people will understand! If you straight away go to the police or town council, of course people won't like it!

So there, Singapore sucks at handling this kind of public relations.

In any other civilised country the 'peeper' would at the very least be charged with violating someones privacy and at most with a criminal offence of peeping (or whatever the legal terminology is).

It's one thing to see watch them through their window, quite another to film them and then send to the media or even police - this rather then walking around in your own home in your underwear is what is disgraceful and disgusting.

i think soon, such silly news would make it into the newspapers yet again, and then argue by both sides supporters...no end. One dun parade, one dun nosy, can liao, peace and quiet. People should be more tolerant of each other, rather than grab every chance to put down someone else for own benefit/glee. :bheart:

i can understand making a report if someone is standing at the window doing lewd acts.

but in this case the couple isn't doing this on purpose for other ppl to see or what. they probably just feel more comfortable wearing less. you can see much more at the swimming pool...

hai...

i can understand making a report if someone is standing at the window doing lewd acts.

but in this case the couple isn't doing this on purpose for other ppl to see or what. they probably just feel more comfortable wearing less. you can see much more at the swimming pool...

hai...
you could see much more in "portraits and poses"...........

Then can I call the Police to arrest the Muscle Man in Mocca? He wear nothing but Swimming trunks on National TV. He expose his top! :bsmilie:

I found that strange as well... There is actually a law here that states it's against the law to be seen naked even if you're inside your own house...

While I understand the "can't-be-naked" argument, what I don't understand is, who will report it? Unless you're walking/sitting around naked near your door/windows purposely, it has to be a peeping tom that'll spot you naked.
Well, I believe the law says that unless it causes disturbance, its still legal to streak in ur own house.

Of cos, gyrating on the window facing the opposite block fully naked, I guess IS illegal since u're like 'forcing' ppl to watch u in ur birthday suit.

Status
Not open for further replies.