i dun understand local ppl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time to buy more curtains.

:rolleyes: :p :rolleyes:

these people who complain might be more likely to call for a ban on swimming pools if they are living near one. And ads on tv which show skin. Very backwards. :bsmilie:

Quite disturbing that folks take pics. Quite an invasion of privacy.

huh? the guy who took the picture has been monitoring the scantilly dressed couple for the past 6 months? what a pervert!!! now who's in the wrong here? i bet it's the person who's monitoring the situation.

For folks who like to walk naked at home -- buy a super high floor unit with an unblocked view; no opposite flats to look at you.

huh? the guy who took the picture has been monitoring the scantilly dressed couple for the past 6 months? what a pervert!!! now who's in the wrong here? i bet it's the person who's monitoring the situation.

Yeah, that's perversion already. That's not an "accidental" peek. That's planned invasion of privacy. He was probably hoping she'd walk around nude, and when he got tired of waiting decided to "report".

a guy walking down the street topless is macho, a woman does the same thing, it's indecent exposure.

women around the beaches and pools wearing bikinis with less cloth than your average hankies, in full view of everyone around is fine. walk around in your undies, in your own home is obscene.

i bet if it was the guy in his undies nothing would have happened.

They can tell you what to do in your own house? :eek:

I think it's bad enough that the woman across the street stares out the window and calls the homeowners association when I get some weeds or the grass is too tall. I guess I've had too much U.S. freedom.

If someone is taking photos, they should go to jail, not the people inside the house, minding their own business. This probably sounds funny coming from someone in the U.S.A. but it's true. People should take care of their own problems and let other people deal with theirs.

How do you take a bath? Do you have to wear clothes? :bsmilie:

is like wat the **** la. is other ppl HOME! n u KNNBCCB stand at window n SPY! n use camera n ZOOM n see, HELLO! who ****ing fault is it? u should be sue 4 ur own action!

Why are you then posting this picture on another discussion forum where even more people will peep at the victims?

exactly, the ONE WHO TOOK THE PHOTOS ARE PERVERTS. I can imagine the photogrpher spying on the neighbors everyday.

I don't regard this act to be "helpful" in any way. How do you like it if you are in the toilet cubicle minding your own business when some idiot takes a photo of your secretly. It's the same thing as what these voyeurs are doing now. I don't see why the media needs to let the rest of the population know of this. Utterly unethical of the media to do that. Infringing of the privacy of people. There's a line between surveillance and voyeurism!

Eh... My opinion. The photographer that took the photograph is mentally Lonely and Jealous that other people have pretty girls walking in the house in underwear where his own home only an OBASAN. :think:

aiya i bet the person taking that photo just gets off seeing people in their underwear la
closet perv

I think they are just testing their tele lens to see whether there is any back focus or not. :bsmilie:
Check bokeh oso. See smooth & creamy enuff or not. :embrass:

Status
Not open for further replies.