I dropped my lx3 !! :(

iyanden

Dec 1, 2008
Does anyone know where can panasonic lx3 lens? I accidentally drop my camera and my screen is pitch black, but the rest of my camera functions r working properly. I suspect the lens is out of position. Sadly it's out of warranty !! Anyone can pls help me?? I love this camera alot!!

iyanden said:
Does anyone know where can panasonic lx3 lens? I accidentally drop my camera and my screen is pitch black, but the rest of my camera functions r working properly. I suspect the lens is out of position. Sadly it's out of warranty !! Anyone can pls help me?? I love this camera alot!!

Buy new cam.

I'm not a Panasonic user, but why not bring it to the service center so they can check. if the repair would be costly, then better buy a new one.:)

It's time to upgrade your camera alreay, and there are plenty out there for you to choose from ...

i feel buying a new camera wastes money this i feel i already have the best camera !

if its too expensive to repair.. maybe i will get lx5, but really cant bear to part with this camera

i feel buying a new camera wastes money this i feel i already have the best camera !

if its too expensive to repair.. maybe i will get lx5, but really cant bear to part with this camera

:thumbsup: i have come to realise there is no best camera for me after trying most formats in digital and film..

In any case, digital cams depreciate and get replaced at such a fast rate, u might wan to consider the lx5 since u r very comfortable wif the lx3