@@ I Dream of Jean @@

Status
Not open for further replies.

AJ23

Jun 12, 2003
Town of Queens doing PORT-9YOU
It's another hot Saturday shoot. For your viewing pleasure. :)

JT_0690.jpg

JT_0004.jpg

JT_0338.jpg

JT_0400.jpg

JT_0427.jpg

JT_0733.jpg

JT_0777.jpg

Great shot..
personally find it too soft..

The soft effect is due to the title. :)

It some sort of reminds me of an old old old show, "I've Dreamt of Jeannie". :heart:

i think it is a good/creative use of soft focus . . . . #3, 4, 6, 7
i was shooting on that "hot Saturday afternoon" too and the background was a little distracting and cluttered. The soften background brings the attention back to the model . . .

Wah AJ

Shooting for swim suit photog of the year? :D

cheers :cool:

YUCKS!!!

the extra compartment on the back of the motorbike... useful, but visually *bleah*

/me prefer heckler and koch (wrong brand, right? so it's the rhino logo brand, forgot name) ones.... better if it's a BMW VRRRROOM!! VROOM!! motorbike! :D

visually, to me the silly box at the back is distracting, apologies to owner potentially a CS guy :p

sehsuan said:
YUCKS!!!

the extra compartment on the back of the motorbike... useful, but visually *bleah*

/me prefer heckler and koch (wrong brand, right? so it's the rhino logo brand, forgot name) ones.... better if it's a BMW VRRRROOM!! VROOM!! motorbike! :D

visually, to me the silly box at the back is distracting, apologies to owner potentially a CS guy

:cry: That bad ah... No, the bike does not belong to any CSer. It's a stray bike. :bsmilie:

Heckler and Koch? That's a brand of the famous guns (MP5 ;)).

The big BMWs and Hondas would be nice, but none are available that day.

:think: But if crop away the box, it'll look a bit funny?

Jordan, what i mean is, DISMANTLE off the box, not crop it off :D

oops, really wrong brand name... uh... anyone knows the pannier box for BMW's bikes?

oh no! i see the photogs' reflection in the phantom's gas tank... want to try shooting with TS-E lenses? :D

AJ23 said:
Er.... dis... dis... dismantle? :sweat: :sweat: :sweat: Not my bike you know?

haha... or change a bike lor. the box at the back a bit the CMI. utilitarian, but "cheapo" look. lemme guess. it MUST be a Givi box... see, i dont motorbike, but i also know the brand... now, what is the brand of the elusive boxes for big bikes? german brand also...

just don't try to swap for a 125cc bike, will look very hilarious one :D

AJ23 said:
No lah... standard not there... Just happened to be practicing on these shots. :cool:

Ok practising to be Swimsuit Photog of the Year. Dont worry ons you lah :D

See got another swimsuit shoot in Chinatown and hopefully we can meet. :thumbsup:

I like #1 and #7. nice.

nightwolf75 said:
wait for me, guys!!! :D

#1 - personal fav. aj, next time we meet, pls show me how to use ur filter properly?? :think:
Hmm, you open the lens cap, screw the soft filter clockwise, then aim and fire.... :D :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.