I Dance in the Wind

Status
Not open for further replies.

leejay

Deregistered
Sep 18, 2006
^_^ Thanks to Camy and Joo. Shot on Friday. Extra thanks to Camy again!

kite_camy5.jpg

kite_camy3.jpg

kite_camy2.jpg

kite_camy1.jpg

kite_camy23.jpg

kite_camy22.jpg

kite_camy21.jpg

kite_camy20.jpg

kite_camy19.jpg

kite_camy17.jpg

kite_camy16.jpg

kite_camy15.jpg

kite_camy18.jpg

kite_camy14.jpg

kite_camy13.jpg

kite_camy12.jpg

kite_camy11.jpg

kite_camy10.jpg

kite_camy9.jpg

kite_camy8.jpg

kite_camy7.jpg

kite_camy6.jpg

camy_017e.jpg

--------------Good night~ ^^

Wa, hehe, so fast got replies. Thanks to TMC and eow~ ^_^

Hi bro, I like this :thumbsup:

So thoughtful of you to bring the colourful petals. :D

Pretty face, head shot should be very nice. :)

Er leejay, was just trolling around P&P again..

Is #6 really meant to be a lizard shot, or were you just laughing in the dark and waiting for someone like me to point it out? =D

Congrats on the great pictures and really great model too. Looks like you have an excellent eye for photoshop and really made the model much prettier after PS. Might want to try certain techniques that preserve more texture of her skin next time round though. Keep posting!

posting diarrhea! choose your best 3/4 please.

Thanks bro for your compliment! :D I don't know my photos are so good that you had diarrhea. :bsmilie: Will work harder. Thanks~^^

Real Kal: You're right. More work is needed for the skin. Thanks man! :)

nightmare: Hope the lizard doesn't give you nightmare. Hehe, well, just sharing, because I think the lizard is beautiful.

acerpic: Yup, like what eow said, yup, that's the point. :) Certain qualities in a model are suitable for certain shots.

Maurice: Wooh, thanks bro! I have a hard time getting the right angle. ^^

Eow: Sorry, I was going to sleep last night, so chop chop replied. Yes, I already know it is hard to achieve, but I have to try lor. I wanted to capture the evening sky, the kite and the beautiful action. ^^ Thanks for the link, man!

TMC: Yep, as true as what you said, I will brush up my photoshop. ^^ Hehe

Thanks bro for your compliment! :D I don't know my photos are so good that you had diarrhea. :bsmilie: Will work harder. Thanks~^^

while your standard has improved quite a fair bit, do not flatter yourself.

while your standard has improved quite a fair bit, do not flattered yourself.

You know I am just joking. You just want to hurt people with your remarks, as usual.
Well, your purpose in CS is not to share your skills or photos with newbies. I have seen your remarks in most places and they seem like a person without education.

nightmare: Hope the lizard doesn't give you nightmare. Hehe, well, just sharing, because I think the lizard is beautiful.
Haha, never la. It's just a lizard.. Just out of nowhere, girl girl girl girl lizard?!?!?!?! girl girl girl. =D

She's very beautiful, and in some shots you have taken her really well. :thumbsup: Thanks for sharing!

Haha, never la. It's just a lizard.. Just out of nowhere, girl girl girl girl lizard?!?!?!?! girl girl girl. =D

She's very beautiful, and in some shots you have taken her really well. :thumbsup: Thanks for sharing!

Thanks bro! ^^ Hehe~

You know I am just joking. You just want to hurt people with your remarks, as usual.
Well, your purpose in CS is not to share your skills or photos with newbies. I have seen your remarks in most places and they seem like a person without education.
the kind of remarks make someone wonder what is the purpose of sharing knowledge??

anyway, you rip what you sow..
nice shots, very nice, good shots, :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: no horse run, fantastic, wonderful, number 1, no fight....... thanks for sharing.. post more, flood us with with you portraits shoots.. more more more..

Status
Not open for further replies.