I Dance in the Wind

Status
Not open for further replies.

leejay

Deregistered
Sep 18, 2006
^_^ Thanks to Camy and Joo. Shot on Friday. Extra thanks to Camy again!

leejay

Deregistered
Sep 18, 2006

leejay

Deregistered
Sep 18, 2006

leejay

Deregistered
Sep 18, 2006

leejay

Deregistered
Sep 18, 2006

--------------Good night~ ^^

leejay

Deregistered
Sep 18, 2006
Wa, hehe, so fast got replies. Thanks to TMC and eow~ ^_^

Producer

Mar 12, 2007
Hi bro, I like this :thumbsup:

So thoughtful of you to bring the colourful petals. :D

acerpic

May 5, 2005
Pretty face, head shot should be very nice. :)

night86mare

Deregistered
Aug 25, 2006
www.pbase.com

Er leejay, was just trolling around P&P again..

Is #6 really meant to be a lizard shot, or were you just laughing in the dark and waiting for someone like me to point it out? =D

The Real Kal

Jun 16, 2003
Singapore, Singapore
Visit site
Congrats on the great pictures and really great model too. Looks like you have an excellent eye for photoshop and really made the model much prettier after PS. Might want to try certain techniques that preserve more texture of her skin next time round though. Keep posting!

leejay

Deregistered
Sep 18, 2006
posting diarrhea! choose your best 3/4 please.
Thanks bro for your compliment! :D I don't know my photos are so good that you had diarrhea. :bsmilie: Will work harder. Thanks~^^

Real Kal: You're right. More work is needed for the skin. Thanks man! :)

nightmare: Hope the lizard doesn't give you nightmare. Hehe, well, just sharing, because I think the lizard is beautiful.

acerpic: Yup, like what eow said, yup, that's the point. :) Certain qualities in a model are suitable for certain shots.

Maurice: Wooh, thanks bro! I have a hard time getting the right angle. ^^

Eow: Sorry, I was going to sleep last night, so chop chop replied. Yes, I already know it is hard to achieve, but I have to try lor. I wanted to capture the evening sky, the kite and the beautiful action. ^^ Thanks for the link, man!

TMC: Yep, as true as what you said, I will brush up my photoshop. ^^ Hehe

zekai

May 10, 2002
Singapore
Visit site
Thanks bro for your compliment! :D I don't know my photos are so good that you had diarrhea. :bsmilie: Will work harder. Thanks~^^

while your standard has improved quite a fair bit, do not flatter yourself.

leejay

Deregistered
Sep 18, 2006
while your standard has improved quite a fair bit, do not flattered yourself.
You know I am just joking. You just want to hurt people with your remarks, as usual.
Well, your purpose in CS is not to share your skills or photos with newbies. I have seen your remarks in most places and they seem like a person without education.

night86mare

Deregistered
Aug 25, 2006
www.pbase.com
nightmare: Hope the lizard doesn't give you nightmare. Hehe, well, just sharing, because I think the lizard is beautiful.
Haha, never la. It's just a lizard.. Just out of nowhere, girl girl girl girl lizard?!?!?!?! girl girl girl. =D

She's very beautiful, and in some shots you have taken her really well. :thumbsup: Thanks for sharing!

leejay

Deregistered
Sep 18, 2006
Haha, never la. It's just a lizard.. Just out of nowhere, girl girl girl girl lizard?!?!?!?! girl girl girl. =D

She's very beautiful, and in some shots you have taken her really well. :thumbsup: Thanks for sharing!
Thanks bro! ^^ Hehe~

catchlights

Staff member
Sep 27, 2004
Punggol, Singapore
www.foto-u.com
You know I am just joking. You just want to hurt people with your remarks, as usual.
Well, your purpose in CS is not to share your skills or photos with newbies. I have seen your remarks in most places and they seem like a person without education.
the kind of remarks make someone wonder what is the purpose of sharing knowledge??

anyway, you rip what you sow..
nice shots, very nice, good shots, :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: no horse run, fantastic, wonderful, number 1, no fight....... thanks for sharing.. post more, flood us with with you portraits shoots.. more more more..

Status
Not open for further replies.