I Bring You Sexy Back - The Seduction, The Attraction, The Sensation - 4th May 2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

iluvmazda

Jun 30, 2007
Here we go again! You guys won’t want to miss this. 3 Exclusive Model Talents specially selected for this theme. With their experience, achievements and status, they have what it takes to pose, project and outcome a good shoot.

At an affordable package of only $45 for 3 highly rated models, it will be good to have them part of your portfolio collections.

What's more, all are welcome to shoot whether you are new to photography or professional.

Let me present to you,
Models:
Dalena - Asia Pacific Breweries Brand Ambassador (Heineken, Tiger, ABC & Guinness), Stuff Magazine “Stuff Girl”, Diageo Great Britain Brand Ambassador (Baileys Irish Cream & Smirnoff Vodka), ExxonMobil Brand Ambassador for Mobil One, Johnny Walker Girl for McLaren-Mercedes F1 Grand Prix Paddock Event,
model_dalena_comcard.jpg

Thanks to the photographer incharge for great photography

Daphne H - Champion for a Beauty Pageant in 2007
model_daphneh_comcard.jpg

Thanks to the photographer in charge for great Photography

Xin Wen – Model from China, Shanghai
model_xinwen_comcard.jpg

Thanks to Ian for great photography

Date:
4th May 2008

Time:
10am to 1.30pm

Venue will be released on the 2nd May 2008

Outfits:
2 sets
Sexy / Bare Back Dresses

No of photographers:
18 Maximum (1:6)
* Minimum 10 paid photographers to proceed with the team shoot

Price:
Only $45
*Inclusive of a free entry pass to Fascination Night @ Fashion Bar, Ministry of Sound, 29th April 2008 worth $15. This event involves International Models and Top Talents.
*If exceeded 18 paid photographers, I will bring upon our 4th model just for you.

Event Co ordinator:
Cherlyn - Miss Reef Finalist 2007

How to Register:
Private Message me, Kevin aka -Prince- with
-Nick Name
-Real Name
-Contact Number
-Email Address
or
Kevin aka -Prince- - 96221384

GET YOUR SLOTS NOW!

No of photographers:
15 Maximum (1:5)
*Minimum 10 paid photographers to proceed with the team shoot

Price:
Only $45
*Inclusive of a free entry pass to Fascination Night @ Fashion Bar, Ministry of Sound, 29th April 2008 worth $15. This event involves International Models and Top Talents.

How to Register:
-Nick Name
-Real Name
-Contact Number
-Email Address

or

Photographers:
1. A***
2. C***
3. D*****
4. S****
5. J**
6. S****
7. J****
8. K***
Start Theme Shoot!
Picture release of 4th model!
4th Model Confirmed!

Thank you once again for the support.:)

Here we go again! You guys won’t want to miss this. 3 Exclusive Model Talents specially selected for this theme. With their experience, achievements and status, they have what it takes to pose, project and outcome a good shoot.

At an affordable package of only $45 for 3 highly rated models, it will be good to have them part of your portfolio collections.

What's more, all are welcome to shoot whether you are new to photography or professional.

Let me present to you,
Models:
Dalena - Asia Pacific Breweries Brand Ambassador (Heineken, Tiger, ABC & Guinness), Stuff Magazine “Stuff Girl”, Diageo Great Britain Brand Ambassador (Baileys Irish Cream & Smirnoff Vodka), ExxonMobil Brand Ambassador for Mobil One, Johnny Walker Girl for McLaren-Mercedes F1 Grand Prix Paddock Event,

Date:
4th May 2008

Time:
10am to 1.30pm

Outfits:
2 sets
Sexy / Bare Back Dresses

No of photographers:

Price:
Only $45
*If exceeded 20 paid photographers, I will bring upon our 4th model just for you.

Event Co ordinator:

How to Register:
-Nick Name
-Real Name
-Contact Number
-Email Address
or

GET YOUR SLOTS NOW!

No of photographers:

Price:
Only $45

How to Register:
-Nick Name
-Real Name
-Contact Number
-Email Address

or

Photographers:
1. A***
2. C***
3. D*****
4. S****
5. J**
6. S****
7. J****
8. K***
Start Theme Shoot!
4th Model Confirmed!

No of photographers:

Price:
Only $45

How to Register:
-Nick Name
-Real Name
-Contact Number
-Email Address

or

Photographers:
1. A***
2. C***
3. D*****
4. S****
5. J**
6. S****
7. J****
8. K***
9. D******
Start Theme Shoot!
4th Model Confirmed!

No of photographers:

Price:
Only $45

How to Register:
-Nick Name
-Real Name
-Contact Number
-Email Address

or

Photographers:
1. A***
2. C***
3. D*****
4. S****
5. J**
6. S****
7. J****
8. K***
9. D******
Start Theme Shoot!
4th Model Confirmed!

No of photographers:

Price:
Only $45

How to Register:
-Nick Name
-Real Name
-Contact Number
-Email Address

or

Photographers:
1. A***
2. C***
3. D*****
4. S****
5. J**
6. S****
7. J****
8. K***
9. D******
10. A********
Start Theme Shoot!
4th Model Confirmed!

No of photographers:

Price:
Only $45

How to Register:
-Nick Name
-Real Name
-Contact Number
-Email Address

or

Photographers:
1. A***
2. C***
3. D*****
4. S****
5. J**
6. S****
7. J****
8. K***
9. D******
10. A********
Start Theme Shoot!
4th Model Confirmed!

Let me present to you,
Models:

Date:
4th May 2008

Time:
10am to 1.30pm

Outfits:
2 sets
Sexy / Bare Back Dresses

No of photographers:

Price:
Only $45
*If exceeded 20 paid photographers, I will bring upon our 4th model just for you.

Event Co ordinator:

How to Register:
-Nick Name
-Real Name
-Contact Number
-Email Address
or

GET YOUR SLOTS NOW!

Oh ****! Guys, I am terribly sorry. The Fascinaton Night at Fashion Bar, Ministry of Sound is on the 29th May 2008. No wonder I have been receiving SMS in regards to the date... hahaha... do accept my sincere apology.:D

Let me present to you,
Models:

Date:
4th May 2008

Time:
10am to 1.30pm

Outfits:
2 sets
Sexy / Bare Back Dresses

No of photographers:

Price:
Only $45
*Inclusive of a free entry pass to Fascination Night @ Fashion Bar, Ministry of Sound, 29th May 2008 worth $15. This event involves International Models and Top Talents.

Event Co ordinator:

How to Register:
-Nick Name
-Real Name
-Contact Number
-Email Address
or

GET YOUR SLOTS NOW!

Let me present to you,
Models:

Date:
4th May 2008

Time:
10am to 1.30pm

Outfits:
2 sets
Sexy / Bare Back Dresses

No of photographers:

Price:
Only $45
*Inclusive of a free entry pass to Fascination Night @ Fashion Bar, Ministry of Sound, 29th May 2008 worth $15. This event involves International Models and Top Talents.

Event Co ordinator:

How to Register:
-Nick Name
-Real Name
-Contact Number
-Email Address
or

GET YOUR SLOTS NOW!

Let me present to you,
Models:

Date:
4th May 2008

Time:
10am to 1.30pm

Outfits:
2 sets
Sexy / Bare Back Dresses

No of photographers:

Price:
Only $45

Event Co ordinator:

How to Register:
-Nick Name
-Real Name
-Contact Number
-Email Address
or

GET YOUR SLOTS NOW!

Dalena

Great photography work by related photographer

Daphne

Xin Wen

Great photography work by Ian Yew

Dalena
Asia Pacific Breweries Brand Ambassador (Heineken, Tiger, ABC & Guinness), Stuff Magazine “Stuff Girl”, Diageo Great Britain Brand Ambassador (Baileys Irish Cream & Smirnoff Vodka), ExxonMobil Brand Ambassador for Mobil One, Gatsby Moving Rubber Wax Launch @ Zouk, Johnny Walker Girl for McLaren-Mercedes F1 Grand Prix Paddock Event, Coca Cola Limited Edition Bottle Series Launch @ DXO & Union Square, GenConcept Model for SPH Car-nival 2006, Tiger Gold Rush Gold Girl, Innoxius Technologies Exhibition Model for BroadcastAsia 2006, Palm Inc Flyer Girl for PC Show 2006, Angel Christmas Mascot for HarbourFront Shopping Centre

Daphne
I am 1st runner up for Mrs Sweetheart Singapore 2007. I won a few subsidiary titles too… titles include Body Beautiful, Most Photogenic, Bright Smile and crowning Glory (for Hair). I am winner for Most gorgeous mom in year 2004 by motherhood magazine. I am also the 1st runner up for beautiful mom in sembawang mall and finalist for most beautiful mom in junction 8 in year 2005.

Xin Wen
Model from China, Shanghai

Dalena
Asia Pacific Breweries Brand Ambassador (Heineken, Tiger, ABC & Guinness), Stuff Magazine “Stuff Girl”, Diageo Great Britain Brand Ambassador (Baileys Irish Cream & Smirnoff Vodka), ExxonMobil Brand Ambassador for Mobil One, Gatsby Moving Rubber Wax Launch @ Zouk, Johnny Walker Girl for McLaren-Mercedes F1 Grand Prix Paddock Event, Coca Cola Limited Edition Bottle Series Launch @ DXO & Union Square, GenConcept Model for SPH Car-nival 2006, Tiger Gold Rush Gold Girl, Innoxius Technologies Exhibition Model for BroadcastAsia 2006, Palm Inc Flyer Girl for PC Show 2006, Angel Christmas Mascot for HarbourFront Shopping Centre

Daphne
I am 1st runner up for Mrs Sweetheart Singapore 2007 along with subsidiary titles which include Body Beautiful, Most Photogenic, Bright Smile and crowning Glory (for Hair).
Most gorgeous mom in year 2004 by motherhood magazine.
1st runner up for beautiful mom in sembawang mall
Finalist for most beautiful mom in junction 8 in year 2005.

Xin Wen

Let me present to you,
Models:

Date:
4th May 2008

Time:
10am to 1.30pm

Outfits:
2 sets
Sexy / Bare Back Dresses

No of photographers:

Price:
Only $45

Event Co ordinator:

How to Register:
-Nick Name
-Real Name
-Contact Number
-Email Address
or

GET YOUR SLOTS NOW!

Dalena

Daphne
I am 1st runner up for Mrs Sweetheart Singapore 2007 along with subsidiary titles which include Body Beautiful, Most Photogenic, Bright Smile and crowning Glory (for Hair).
Most gorgeous mom in year 2004 by motherhood magazine.
1st runner up for beautiful mom in sembawang mall
Finalist for most beautiful mom in junction 8 in year 2005.

Xin Wen

No of photographers:

Price:
Only $45

How to Register:
-Nick Name
-Real Name
-Contact Number
-Email Address

or

Photographers:
1. D*****
2. D******
3. A*******
4. G*** *********
5. I*****
6. S** W***
7. S****
8. A***
9. C***
10. D*****
Start Theme Shoot!
11. S****
12. J**
13. S****
4th Model Confirmed!

No of photographers:

Price:
Only $45

How to Register:
-Nick Name
-Real Name
-Contact Number
-Email Address

or

Photographers:
1. D*****
2. D******
3. A*******
4. G*** *********
5. I*****
6. S** W***
7. S****
8. A***
9. C***
10. D******
Start Theme Shoot!
11. S****
12. J**
13. D*****
14. D******
4th Model Confirmed!

No of photographers:

Price:
Only $45

How to Register:
-Nick Name
-Real Name
-Contact Number
-Email Address

or

Photographers:
1. D*****
2. D******
3. A*******
4. G*** *********
5. I*****
6. S** W***
7. S****
8. A***
9. C***
10. D******
Start Theme Shoot!
11. S****
12. J**
13. D*****
14. D******
4th Model Confirmed!

1 MORE SLOT TO OPEN UP OUR 4TH MODEL!

No of photographers:

Price:
Only $45

How to Register:
-Nick Name
-Real Name
-Contact Number
-Email Address

or

Photographers:
1. D*****
2. D******
3. A*******