I bring to you the "O" Team ......

Status
Not open for further replies.

AhV

Jun 10, 2004
Northland
My neck is as long as yours........It's finally here .... One CSer brought me LUCK - you know who you are as you just PM me :lovegrin: What do we know ..... my phone rang after that !!!

History or Concept of shoot : Refer to http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=122217 ( dun wanna repeat here lo...too long )

Date of shoot : 03 September 2005 (SATURDAY)

Time of shoot : 0830 to 12noon

Theme of shoot : BASKETBALL "slamdunk" style ( 1 to 2 sets of BASKETBALL jerseys + JUNIOR HIGHSCHOOL SAILOR) and lots of BASKETBALLs plus prop

Cost of Shoot : $80

Model : Letter "O" and a full jersey ALL MALE BASKETBALL TEAM

Location : Colourful outdoor Basketball court plus viewing gallery etc.( To be announced to confirmed participants only )

Interested List
1) Deadpoet
2) PoohBear
3) Octane69
4) Will03
5) JuzMoo
6) Rhythm Traveller
7) Anchovy
8) Shodan99

Reserved List
1)jodie_tan
2)waiaung
3)n???????
4)W????????????
5)K?????
6)
7)
8)

I will update the reserved list later as I remembered it was longer ;p Those on the list above..kindly confirm your attendance by this weekend. Anyone else who likes to join ? Drop me an email at veefiles@yahoo.co.uk I hope interested parties are available ..if not, we need to reschedule :sweat: A lot of planning have gone into this shoot..e.g. approval of usage of court by local authorities, sourcing for suitable jerseys & personalising them, sourcing for BALLs, photographers' welfare etc.... With your support, we hope to make it happen for all of you to get your frames ;)

Once again, THANK YOU for reading and Upzz for my Letter "O" :thumbsup:

upzzz for AhV.... seems like my resurrection skills is pretty good... resurrected 2 shoots in a day!! ahaha:p

Hmmm...this thread is so quiet :think:

NBA fever over liao ? Basketball Season must be over, huh :bsmilie:

Anyway, upzz for this one of a kind concept shoot .... FYI, a full jersey team --> 12 Basketball players ;)

JOIN JOIN JOIN !

Time for an update....

Interested List

1) PoohBear
2) Octane69
3) JuzMoo
4) Rhythm Traveller
5) Anchovy
6) Shodan99
7) jodie_tan
8) waiaung

Reserved List
1)n??????2
2)Watsup
??????
3)K??k??
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)

Out of Action
1)Deadpoet (OOC)

2)Will03 (OOC)
3)

Not all ve replied...For those who did, THANK YOU for the advance notice. Kindly confirm your attendance for those on the 'interested' list. I will start moving the 'reserved' up once any of you confirm unavailability. Thanks for your understanding. New interest can always drop an email to me ....cheers !

OOC denotes Out Of Country :)

Time for an update....

Interested List

1) PoohBear (???)
2) Octane69
3) JuzMoo (TENTATIVELY RESERVED)
4) Rhythm Traveller (???)
5) Anchovy (???)
6) jodie_tan (???)
7) n??????2 (TENTATIVELY RESERVED)
8)Watsup?????? (RESERVED)

Reserved
1)K??k??
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)

Out of Action
1) Deadpoet (OOC)
2) Will03 (OOC)
3) Shodan99
4) Waiaung

Again, not all ve replied...For those who did, THANK YOU for the advance notice. Kindly confirm your attendance for those on the 'interested' list with a (???). I will start moving the 'reserved' up once any of you confirm unavailability. Thanks for your understanding. New interest can always drop an email to me ....cheers !

Try not to miss this shoot .... as organising one like this is :sweat:

I seriously hope you guys will get a 'special' frame for your portfolio :)

Once again, Upzzz and THANK YOU for reading !!!

Time for an update....

Interested List

1) Octane69
2) JuzMoo (TENTATIVELY RESERVED)
3) Rhythm Traveller (???)
4) Anchovy (???)
5) jodie_tan (???)
6) n??????2 (TENTATIVELY RESERVED)
7)Watsup?????? (RESERVED)
8) k??k?t (???)

Reserved
1)
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)

Out of Action
1) Deadpoet (OOC)
2) Will03 (OOC)
3) Shodan99
4) Waiaung

Again, not all ve replied...For those who did, THANK YOU for the advance notice. Kindly confirm your attendance for those on the 'interested' list with a (???). I will start moving the 'reserved' up once any of you confirm unavailability. I am out of reserved at the moment ;p Thanks for your understanding. New interest can always drop an email to me ....cheers !

letterO.jpg

Watching her enjoy her earlier shoots with you guys bring back memories ;p

So, I ve decided to reload her early pics for those who have not seen her :lovegrin:

THANK YOU for viewing...Drop me an email if you are interested in the shoot...cheers.

Upzz for my Letter 'O'

Time for an update.... Oh well, I dun think I need a reserved list now as I ve free slots while pending confirmation.

Interested List

1) Octane69
2) Rhythm Traveller (???)
3) Anchovy (???)
4) jodie_tan (???)

5) n??????2 (TENTATIVELY RESERVED)
6)Watsup?????? (RESERVED)
7) k??k?t (TENTATIVELY RESERVED)
8)

Out of Action - keen for another session :)
1) Deadpoet
2) Will03
3) Shodan99
4) Waiaung
5) JuzMoo

Again, not all ve replied...For those who did, THANK YOU for the advance notice. Kindly confirm your attendance for those on the 'interested' list with a (???). If you are interested, get in touch with me...... cheers !

Upzz for my LETTER 'O' :lovegrin:

I guess this weekend is not a good week or am I missing something here :think: Jeez.... tho those e.g. Deadpoet and Poohbear, who spur this shoot arent around to take part ... I really love to see what frames u guys can come up with. If it is a 'bad' weekend, can some of my buddies PM me and offer some alternatives ? :bsmilie: Anyway, time for an update .... my list is getting shorter ;p

Interested List

1) Octane69
2) Rhythm Traveller (???)
3) jodie_tan (???)

4) n??????2 (TENTATIVELY RESERVED)
5)Watsup?????? (RESERVED)
6) k??k?t (TENTATIVELY RESERVED)
7)
8)

Out of Action - keen for another session :)
1) Deadpoet
2) Will03
3) Shodan99
4) Waiaung
5) JuzMoo
6) Anchovy

Again, not all ve replied...For those who did, THANK YOU for the advance notice. Kindly confirm your attendance for those on the 'interested' list with a (???). If you are interested, get in touch with me too...... cheers !

This is an interesting theme suggested by our fellow CSers... I merely deliver the shoot by executing it.

JOIN JOIN JOIN !!!

in view that COMEX 2005 and most brothers are out of country/ had prior commitments on this weekend, it was suggested that I postpone this shoot. Thanks for the feedback ... point noted. THUS, THIS SHOOT IS POSTPONED TILL WE VE ANOTHER DATE. The team will update me on their next available date...

Meanwhile, thanks to all who have expressed keen interest ...your nick is noted with appreciation..will get in touch when i ve new details

Meanwhile, keep shooting ! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.