i am very piss off!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
its a good time to fry an egg on the road!

Originally posted by ninelives
the weather is forking hot !!!!!!!!:angry:

Yup! It hot out there! I think the whether in recent years are getting worse! Global Warming!
Our EARTH is having fever..... :cry:

It's not just hot, but humid too. You can feel yourself melting under the sun. Hehe. :D Really wish I was enjoying snow in some winter country and not melting under the hot sun in the hot afternoon. Hehe. Luckily I'm no longer a pri, sec or jc school student anymore...hehe...no need to go PE mah. Wah...even early morning also feel hot and humid, still need to run and do exercise...sure kill me. Hehe. :rbounce:

Damme jia lat... I think you no need fry on the ground, just stand in the sun for 5min and you can fry it on top of your head

Now I sleep naked:embrass:

Pretend you're on an island resort (you are).
Wear your sunglasses and enjoy the heat.
Go for some exercise and sweat a bit, or go swimming.
Then take a nice shower and hang out in a very cold aircon place like the airport. Very shiok!

Enjoy! Don't complain.

Just keep your mind cool.
As the chinese say "Xing Jing Zhi Ran Liang"

;)

... just think it this way :

- 24hour sauna bath.

It's more than just "forking hot" - it is @#$%^&*?!! hot !!
My water bill is definitely on the incline bill plane.

But damn, it is so so clear, sunny and sharp for shooting !

Well, it is either this, or that - those punctual afternoon downpurs we been grumbling about last month. And I did say it's gonna e like Hades once it stops raining the noons.

Regards,

CJ

It's indeed very hot. After 10 days in Chengdu/Jiu Zhai Gou - China where the average is like 15-20°C, rising to no more than 30°C at noon, it's really terrible here. The moment I step out of the Changi Airport to the car park, I can feel the gush of heat.

On the other hand, it's so bright as well, ultimate time to use all your Velvias. :)

Regards
CK

It's so hot that even when I on my air-con, the room still feel hot. I think the air-cons in my house are working doubly hard these days...hai...:what:

buay tahan ah!!!

People from other countries come to Singapore to enjoy the sun. We, Singaporeans are actually complaining about it.

:) call me a bloody alcoholic if you want but there is no denying that a/few/many ice cold beers in this fookin' weather would be soooooooo IDEAL!!!! ;p

Originally posted by StreetShooter
Pretend you're on an island resort (you are).
Wear your sunglasses and enjoy the heat.
Go for some exercise and sweat a bit, or go swimming.
Then take a nice shower and hang out in a very cold aircon place like the airport. Very shiok!

Enjoy! Don't complain.

Err.. my advice is that better don't go for sun tanning anymore. The weather and sky aren't the same as before anymore.:cry:

u guys heng lor... i was working on the road feeling it everyday :)

but if u let me choose i still perfer sun then rain...after all rain will mess up and slow down my work :( cannot go fast on the road... well just bear with it lor hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.