I am thirsty

Status
Not open for further replies.

lastboltnut

Mar 23, 2006
Where the wind blows...
Hi all,

I saw this tree and find that it is very unique. My wife told me that the tree is very thirsty:bsmilie: .

I was trying to make this pic feels like a poster colour painting.

Comments please, on composition, techniques and feel. Thanks.:D

461591924_035816e5ef.jpg

Immediately at a glance, i knew where u took it...

Its along the park toward "Durian" at Marina Sq rite? :)

Nice pic. but the saturation of da colour is too high.

Should increase contrast, lower satuation using graphic software.

:)

Hi SpaceParadise,

Thanks for coming by. Its along Singapore River behind Marina Sq.:)

Btw, I purposely up the saturation for Poster Colour feel. Contrast not enough? Ok, will try to up contrast and see how.

Thanks for your input!;)

Immediately at a glance, i knew where u took it...

Its along the park toward "Durian" at Marina Sq rite? :)

Nice pic. but the saturation of da colour is too high.

Should increase contrast, lower satuation using graphic software.

:)

I kind of like the pic, well captured. I would interpret it with some candid imagination..... "Erggggh, So near yet so far ":D

nice. very happy feeling. haha.

however yea i think it's a little too saturated, even tho u meant it as a 'poster colour' look kinda pic. maybe this pic doesnt work well for such a look? i dunno. jus my comments. haha.

Hello JZ, thanks for coming by and also your comments.:) May be I should post the pic with the normal saturation and contrast:bsmilie:

nice. very happy feeling. haha.

however yea i think it's a little too saturated, even tho u meant it as a 'poster colour' look kinda pic. maybe this pic doesnt work well for such a look? i dunno. jus my comments. haha.

Is there a bright spot in the water on the right?? Clouds opening for the sun ray to shine thru??

I believe the sky effect may be better with a lile help from certain fiilters.. ;)

Hey zac, thanks for coming by.

Erm, there was indeed a cloud opening, but actually the water are all the same brightness. I PP the water to match the cloud opening...:bsmilie:

And yes, a filter will really help to expose the sky properly. But I forgot to bring my CPL....:cry: :(

Is there a bright spot in the water on the right?? Clouds opening for the sun ray to shine thru??

I believe the sky effect may be better with a lile help from certain fiilters.. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.