I am still poor

Status
Not open for further replies.

can100D

Jan 16, 2015
Singapore
i hv been working for the past 25yrs or so, and yet i am still much poorer and get much much much lesser than LHL.

how?

Life is just unfair. That's the way it is.

"Do not seek materialistic wealth.

Be rich intellectually, creatively and spiritually." - Fujio Mitarai (CEO of Canon Inc.)

PAPa, are you listening? ........... :)

i hv been working for the past 25yrs or so, and yet i am still much poorer and get much much much lesser than LHL.

how?

"No political party has ever made every citizens equally rich.

They make everybody happy by making them equally poor" - The great Deng Xiaoping.

how?

4 words to answer your question:

"問心無愧" - 蔣介石 (The Great Chairman of the Nationalist Government of China)

Last edited:

how?

So how? Wan to vote them out?

So how? Wan to vote them out?

...............;p ................................................. must get their permission first................... :bsmilie:

I hope I can measure 'poor'. It depends on your benchmark. Comparing within Singapore or world? Even within Singapore, how do you measure? Household income? Individual income?

BTW TS measured against LHL, who is that?

I hope I can measure 'poor'. It depends on your benchmark. Comparing within Singapore or world? Even within Singapore, how do you measure? Household income? Individual income?

Anyone owns an entry level DSLR and kit lens is considered poor in Singapore. :bsmilie:

canon-eos-500d.jpg

BTW TS measured against LHL, who is that?

It is the same logic when someone says "I am still fat". What is the benchmark? His bmi may be just 22, but he thinks he is FAT.

I have been working past 25 years and I didn't get enough money for it. :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.