I am newbie to DSLR and stay in Sengkang

Status
Not open for further replies.

axay1972

Feb 13, 2008
Hi all.
I just bought a new canon 450D with Sigma 18-50cm F2.8 lenses weeks ago.

However I have not started to shoot any picture yet. Currently I still figure out how to adjust my dry box DB-036 to the humidity 40-50%.

My intention here is to intend know more friend who are sincere to share their shooting experience and skill with me. Or we can meet up for outing shooting.

Hi all.
I just bought a new canon 450D with Sigma 18-50cm F2.8 lenses weeks ago.

However I have not started to shoot any picture yet. Currently I still figure out how to adjust my dry box DB-036 to the humidity 40-50%.

My intention here is to intend know more friend who are sincere to share their shooting experience and skill with me. Or we can meet up for outing shooting.

You're in luck. You should take a look at the NorthEast shooter thread and join their outing if you can.

Dear Guys,

Welcome aboard to the world of photography. Its great to know that you guys are staying around the north east area.

My name is Chris and im staying @ Sengkang as well. Currently we have an active thread and outings going on for north east.

Please feel free to post at this thread, you may probably want to introduce yourself : )
http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=377097

Meanwhile, you may feel free to PM me for further information
Cheeers....

Hi

I am Tony stay in Sengkang block 238.

Love to make friend surrounding in north east area.

hey ppl. Jimmy here. Stay in sengkang also. Quite sometime back i saw someone taking photograph of a fire extinguisher. Could it be one of you? ;)

Not staying @ sengkang, but I'm free this weekend if u want to learn bout dslr like lightings, settings, slow shutter, creative stuffs etc. No charge. Just gimme a pm.

so nice can i join too?

cool! i'm over at 311D. will be moving to buangkok 277A.

lets move over to the thread mentioned by chris. cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.