i am NEW here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

geckoblade

Jan 11, 2006
Western Sg
*waves hello to all*

am a newly signed up member as of today. am sincerely keen to learn and know more about photography, i think my skills sux! however, i am contemplating to go take up photography classes sometime soon! i promise! i do have random shots to share. i'll load it (are we allowed to?) once i rampage thru my stuffs! ;)

do hope you guys would give me pointers and improve my shots! :cool:

michelle aka geckoblade :)

Welcome. Don't need to think that your pic sucks...just need to practise and improve. It would certainly be good to post some of your photos for comments on improvement. Check out the galleries for photos and tips on improving your skills.

Try out the internet and library books for information on improving. but real improvement only comes with practise....

Enjoy your hobby...;0

regarding critique, remember that you are your worst critic. :) similarly i am my worst critic.

welcome to the club

buy the most expensive gear first, skills will follow naturally;p

Dun forget to know that the more you shoot, the better your shots, the lesser you see yourself in the pictures. :eek:
You shoot me, I shoot back.;)
Cheers.

wildstallion said:
of course, but that goes without saying ;)

thankew all for making me feel so welcomed here! i shall try to improve my shots!

blive said:
Welcome. Don't need to think that your pic sucks...just need to practise and improve. It would certainly be good to post some of your photos for comments on improvement. Check out the galleries for photos and tips on improving your skills.

Try out the internet and library books for information on improving. but real improvement only comes with practise....

Enjoy your hobby...;0

noted with thanks!! :D

roti_prata said:
buy the most expensive gear first, skills will follow naturally;p

a better gear doesnt make a better photographer ya know...some of the best pictures were taken using SLR's, film cameras, just google up ansel adams ... ;)

anyway, just keep reading up and studying photography,and have plenty of practice, eventually your skills will sharpen. :)

abit like me though, i just recently started to take photography as a serious hobby... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.