I am New and learning Olympus E-P1

Status
Not open for further replies.

pchengws

Oct 26, 2009
Red Dot Island
Hello All,

This is Peter. I am a new member to this club. I read fair amount of Film Photogrpay material when I was young. Now I am getting retire soon. Therefore, I bought an E-P1 for the light weight and features. Unfortunately the life span of the production is too short.
I am trying to learn how to use the E-P1 and advice on more ways to add-on good and low cost lenses.

1. How to check and set correct white balance on E-P1.
2. How to fix the aperture when it is in 'A' mode? I find that it always adjusted to the best exposure aperture not the largest f4 that I wanted to give me better depth of view.

Any guru like to start up a E-P1 thread for me join?

Peter

Welcome to CS :) You can post your questions under Equipments Discussions > Olympus. I'm sure those guys there will help you out. Happy shooting!;)

Welcome to CS :) You can post your questions under Equipments Discussions > Olympus. I'm sure those guys there will help you out. Happy shooting!;)

Just a suggestion.

For E-P1 questions, you may consider posting it on the 4/3 or the m4/3 sub-forum. ;)

Thank you guys very much for the guide and advice. I will re-post it on M4/3 once I learn more about how to use this software.

Status
Not open for further replies.