I am in the fridge

tl880114

webfinal-version.jpg

Hi all,

This is my assignment for ART photography class! Your thoughts/comments are highly appreciated! If you find any interesting in this photograph, please let me know as well. The idea behind this photograph is kind of my personal feeling. The flags between Malaysia and United States similar to each other, but the culture and temperature is a huge different for me! This is all I can tell so far, I am here for learning from all of you and get myself improved!

Thank You!

I do not understand the inclusion of the 2 flags into this shot. There seems to be no disparate of temperature nor culture in your placement of the 2 flags either.

Work on one thing at a time in my opinion. You have an idea there, a person in the fridge then just work on it and execute it well.

TS, no offenses but imo, the flag kinda wrong inside the image? if not its a good shot ;)

i would like to see chilled drinks, frozen food scattered in the fridge so that it looks really cold in there. Your shot, seems like you'd instructed the model to sit in the fridge... in Best Denki? =.="

webfinal-version.jpg

Hi all,

This is my assignment for ART photography class! Your thoughts/comments are highly appreciated! If you find any interesting in this photograph, please let me know as well. The idea behind this photograph is kind of my personal feeling. The flags between Malaysia and United States similar to each other, but the culture and temperature is a huge different for me! This is all I can tell so far, I am here for learning from all of you and get myself improved!

Thank You!

what has temperature and culture difference got to do with a person sleeping in the fridge with 2 pillow?

i think interpretation is key here...... like the idea very much

were you trying to talk about the cool relationship between Malaysia and the US ? again the idea's good but this isnt exactly global front page news....... since Mahatir retired anyway ha ha

the sleeping person with pillow...... mind sharing with us why and/or its meaning?

the moods need to be consistent (eg harsh lighting vs sleeping subject)

Picture lacks focus and concept generally looks messy

Perhaps this time around.. Malaysia Ta Boleh?