I am getting weird dreams lately..........

Status
Not open for further replies.

hongsien

Mar 11, 2002
Hong Kong
Visit site
Lately, when I sleep I will dream about ghost.......or people following me or watching me when I sleep. Could this be real, or am I just frightening myself through association of this Hungry Ghost month? How can I test if it is for real? Any suggestions?

Has it got anything to do with this Hungry Ghost month? People downstairs do burn their paper offerings?

Hong Sien

hongsien said:
Lately, when I sleep I will dream about ghost.......or people following me or watching me when I sleep. Could this be real, or am I just frightening myself through association of this Hungry Ghost month? How can I test if it is for real? Any suggestions?

Has it got anything to do with this Hungry Ghost month? People downstairs do burn their paper offerings?

Hong Sien

Better dont play with it~~~!:)
Ma ni ma ni hooong~~~!:embrass:
It's good that not wet dream then ok liao.
Just relax la...

You may consider calling Ma Xiaoling up to book appointment to catch ghosts. Her charges are normally high though. The last I saw her on TV, she was probably still in Hongkong.

I guess you're just wondering too much ba. :)

try getting yourself occupied with other stuff..

dont have to worry to much about dreams.... dont let your dreams give you despression...

Ya Hongsiean,

This few months don't watch ghost movie...
like my friend zchen , he keep it as a habit
that never try to watch and heard ghost story...

So he wont afraid even he alone in the haunted hotel
when he got performance in every country.
Don't think too much.:)

hongsien said:

Hong Sien[/quote0]

Seriously, Don't test anything. Last time when I was in the army, I shouted in my mind bravely and loudly that there is no such thing. it is the biggest regret of my life. I will not tell you what now as it is night time and I fear... But trust me, better not test it. But if you not believe. Then do it . Bravely express loudly what you want and challege whatever that will come. Then tell us about it... if you still can... .. Seriously! :devil:

zhangsky said:
hongsien said:

Hong Sien[/quote0]

Seriously, Don't test anything. Last time when I was in the army, I shouted in my mind bravely and loudly that there is no such thing. it is the biggest regret of my life. I will not tell you what now as it is night time and I fear... But trust me, better not test it. But if you not believe. Then do it . Bravely express loudly what you want and challege whatever that will come. Then tell us about it... if you still can... .. Seriously! :devil:

Ya! better dont try.....i agreed!:thumbsup:

u done too many evil things.............:devil:

Hi, just a word of advice. Ghost are everywhere. Be it day light or night time. Some say, if you dun bother them, they won't bother you. Some say, if you haven't done anything bad, they won't bother you.

My believe is, to accept Jesus Christ into your life as your Saviour and Lord. Those who believe in the Lord, Jesus, nothing will harm you. All ghost, devil, evil powers and what is bad, fears the name of Jesus. Just believe and accept Him and shout,"In the name of Jesus, Be Gone." and you'll be surprise they will flee...

You can don't believe me....but the Word of the Lord is true.:cool:

Joecool said:
Hi, just a word of advice. Ghost are everywhere. Be it day light or night time. Some say, if you dun bother them, they won't bother you. Some say, if you haven't done anything bad, they won't bother you.

My believe is, to accept Jesus Christ into your life as your Saviour and Lord. Those who believe in the Lord, Jesus, nothing will harm you. All ghost, devil, evil powers and what is bad, fears the name of Jesus. Just believe and accept Him and shout,"In the name of Jesus, Be Gone." and you'll be surprise they will flee...

You can don't believe me....but the Word of the Lord is true.:cool:

Then how about those ghost from other religion???
They wont afraid Jesus la.;)

hongsien said:

Hong Sien

Get Big Bobman to sleep with you.

He will give you a calming influence to sleep safely. :bsmilie:

hongsien said:

Hong Sien

I always wear a golden Buddha to sleep on such night.

Wife got me one from the famed Lantau Temple in HK. :)

Best way not to be scared of a ghost is to become a ghost....

:bsmilie: he he he :bsmilie: :hung: :hung: :kok:

hongsien said:

Hong Sien

I thought i read 'wet' dreams ...

On a serious note, dreams are reflections of your conscious state, be it in your thoughts and deeds and observation of things. So it may be that (for etc) , you have been watching alot of ghost movies and seeing pple talking about Hungry Ghost month.

No worries about it :)

If you feel somthing just come to you...
Please do this! I tried this before, Cool and works!:)
b40c46a5-117a-46ec-a6c3-5a777e1d5a72.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.