I am canvassing support for a travel forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

petetherock

Oct 9, 2006
Friends
I have suggested to our mods and admin folks that a travel forum will be useful.

It will help seperate the discussion on travel, tips, deals etc

We can have threads on various countries and allow members to share their experiences with others headed to the same place.

If you think this is a good idea, please post here to show the admin folks we want it:

http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=508027

Thanks!

EDIT: the new forum for travel discussion is now up.

Cheers

Last edited:
Aiyo, please don't start the trend of posting in FAQ and then cross post into Kopitiam leh. I thought once is enough liao.

The first post is to inform others we are asking for feedback on the travel post, and the second link is to inform others the forum is up.

So have you clicked on them? Can you tell me where the repeated post is?

Aiyo, please don't start the trend of posting in FAQ and then cross post into Kopitiam leh. I thought once is enough liao.

Already DONE-ed :thumbsup:

I hope the section will be up before my planned trip to Northern Thailand.... got many question to ask ;)

The repeated THREAD is to cross post in Kopitiam to tell others about a thread in FAQ.

Going by this, does it mean if I start an outing for Nikon Users where we gather to chat, I need to post in Outings, Nikon, Kopitiam?

The first post is to inform others we are asking for feedback on the travel post, and the second link is to inform others the forum is up.

So have you clicked on them? Can you tell me where the repeated post is?

Juz close this thread. No need to debate liao. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.