i am buying OLY C4000 or shldnt i ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blankies

Jan 18, 2002
NTU
geocities.com
i will be buying this week end...

AP quote me $824 over the phone with the 64mb battery...

Is there any reason why i shouldnt buy it ? other than the photokina ?
i am a newbie oni...

Shooting Human, Scenery...sometimes go zoo see see...
hehe...
OR should i stick the the FAV Canon A40???

Hehe

If you want to go zoo and take close-up pics of tigers, lions, etc, neither A40 or C4000 has really sufficient zoom.

Originally posted by Blankies
i will be buying this week end...
AP quote me $824 over the phone with the 64mb battery...
Is there any reason why i shouldnt buy it ? other than the photokina ?
Hi Blankies. Why don't you just drop by one of the camera shops and ask to try out all the cameras you're considering? No amount of theoretical discussion on the Net ever beats actual hands-on usage of the equipment in question. :)

I wouldn't mind asking for some opinions over the net on something I want to buy and that's about it. You still have to make the ultimate decision yourself. You're virtually asking us to tell you if you should get the camera or not. That tells me that you haven't got a good idea of where your $824 is going to at all. Before buying something, you ought to have an idea of what you need and which camera satisfies your needs the best. As Midnight suggested, this is done by actual handling of the camera. No amount of questions and answers over the net would fulfill that.

yeah finally up to you... I think u shd probably turn up for a seed or a photoshoot and try ppl's cameras... ask jayan...

I would like to get C4000z too. after I sold my 505v that is. My motivation is really because of the cheap underwater housing that Olympus has for the camera(taking up diving soon). besides the 5x zoom, I don't think I 'downgrade' in the other features if I change to C4000z.

thank you for all your reply...
hehe.,..
i am going AP to try out all camera within my range.!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.