I Am Back!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

fotoudavid

Mar 11, 2005
Do you guys miss me, i mean my bo liao thread?

(Very thick skin indeed.):bsmilie:

Ok, my questions is, you got another chance to go back to where you start primary school, what is the most important thing you wanna do?

My most important thing to do is change my bloody seat to the front, miss out too many lesson by playing at the back.

smurfman said:
Do you guys miss me, i mean my bo liao thread?

(Very thick skin indeed.):bsmilie:

Ok, my questions is, you got another chance to go back to where you start primary school, what is the most important thing you wanna do?

My most important thing to do is change my bloody seat to the front, miss out too many lesson by playing at the back.

:cheergal:

welcome back!

err ... i'm too tall to sit infront :bsmilie: if i go back then? hmmm ... i want to be more active in sports, i got very poor constitution when i was young, missed out all the fun :(

If i had a chance to be back in primary school, I will ask my parents to sell everything and buy microsoft shares.....:bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Sjourn said:
If i had a chance to be back in primary school, I will ask my parents to sell everything and buy microsoft shares.....:bsmilie: :bsmilie:

yah man! :thumbsup: :bsmilie:

smurfman said:
....Ok, my questions is, you got another chance to go back to where you start primary school, what is the most important thing you wanna do?

I want my primary school teacher to teach me the numbers first so I can start to buy 4D early in life.

I think statistically we miss out buying 4D in the first 20 years of our life and if we start at 6 year old just think about the chances of striking it big? :sweatsm:

Welcome back to Kopitiam, Smurfman. :) If I have the chance to go back to my kid days back in primary school, 2 things I will do:

1. Pay attention in class, and
2. Keep a fit body.

Sjourn said:
:bigeyes: You win laio lor! :bsmilie:

Instead of a Kodak instantmatic, should ask my parents buy me a Alpa or Leica for my frist camera, if no, Nikon F also can.:bsmilie:

hmmm.... puncture my Primary School teacher's tires? Oh yes... and also put barb wire on his chair.... :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

idor said:
hmmm.... puncture my Primary School teacher's tires? Oh yes... and also put barb wire on his chair.... :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

sounds like a traumatic primary school years :bigeyes: :bsmilie:

you hate your teacher so much that rather buy microsoft shares you put bardwire on the chair?

Sigh, I knew good things never last :rolleyes:

eikin said:
:cheergal:

welcome back!

err ... i'm too tall to sit infront :bsmilie: if i go back then? hmmm ... i want to be more active in sports, i got very poor constitution when i was young, missed out all the fun :(

my mom always stop me from playing soccer or basketball during pri sch... cos she say wait i dislocate again... hehhe... before primary 1, i already dislocated 2 shoulder, 1 elbow & 2 scars on the forehead.. hahaha... thats how bad i am when i play...

Zeckson Chow said:
Welcome back to Kopitiam, Smurfman. :) If I have the chance to go back to my kid days back in primary school, 2 things I will do:

1. Pay attention in class, and
2. Keep a fit body.

OT abit... Zeckson.. think you should change your name to Micheal Zeckson... :bsmilie:

i remember when teachers were allowed to slap you around, thier so called "discipline"!! Come to think about it;( .....than so many parents complain, now students climb over teacher's head....wat a screwed up history. :sticktong

Sjourn said:
i remember when teachers were allowed to slap you around, thier so called "discipline"!! Come to think about it;( .....than so many parents complain, now students climb over teacher's head....wat a screwed up history. :sticktong

now teachers afraid students slap them... wahahaha...

hmm sjourn have u got slapped b4? but i got more perverted teachers during my sec sch days... slapping is nothing compared to those perverts...

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:

hmm sjourn have u got slapped b4? but i got more perverted teachers during my sec sch days... slapping is nothing compared to those perverts...

of course...tt's y thinking abt :angry: !! I got slapped once in primary school coz I forgot how to spell my name...I mean would be fair to slap if I were very rude, naughty or bully...but coz of that??

Pri.1 already ganna do push up, and of course got the famous flying duster which is most of the time accurate at 90% to hit the target...:bsmilie:

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:

wah, so traumatic ah, must be you already korean idol since primary school, attract all the teachers also :bigeyes:

Sjourn said:
of course...tt's y thinking abt :angry: !! I got slapped once in primary school coz I forgot how to spell my name...I mean would be fair to slap if I were very rude, naughty or bully...but coz of that??

Pri.1 already ganna do push up, and of course got the famous flying duster which is most of the time accurate at 90% to hit the target...:bsmilie:

I still remember 1st day of Pri 1 i am the class monitor, 2nd day kena demoted... wahahaha.... anyway i never like going to class...

btw must be u look damn muscular for Pri 1... cos how come Pri 1 they ask u to do push up? Did they ask you to do Pull up as well? (preparing Sjourn for the circus.... :bsmilie:)

Status
Not open for further replies.