I am back in SIN city!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hongsien

Mar 11, 2002
Hong Kong
Visit site
After my fall out with the HKG moneylenders/triades, I was in hiding for a while till I could find a way out of HKG..........here I am still alive, hope to join the seriousness of kopitiam again!

hongsien

Senior is back.

Only problems with Triads and moneylenders only?

I thought you were the mastermind behind the hijacking of the trailer with all the Nikon Cameras. And you were also involve in some other incidents......wahaha.....

So coming back to takeover the current triad in Singapore Kopitiam? Too many jokers in here......:bsmilie:

hongsien said:
After my fall out with the HKG moneylenders/triades, I was in hiding for a while till I could find a way out of HKG..........here I am still alive, hope to join the seriousness of kopitiam again!

hongsien

But you now have to deal with the Singapore Ah Longs......... :)

Nice to see you online again Hong Sien. For a while I was wondering what you have been up to.

Sion said:
Uncle,

Sorry to hear that you have to put on the disguise of a woman to escape the attention of the triad.

Those high heel shoes must be hard for your legs. :)
Hi Sion, in fact, these high heeled shoes has served me well, and I am getting more and more adept at using it. You know, the latest models are those pointed ones, very handy in kicking those sensitive male parts when I am getting attacked by too curious SIN men!

Hong Sien

kahheng said:
But you now have to deal with the Singapore Ah Longs......... :)

Nice to see you online again Hong Sien. For a while I was wondering what you have been up to.
Any lobangs how I can join the local Ah Longs? Any special inaugurational test I must perform? He he he

HS

Ah bang bersa, U came by sea or by land? :bsmilie:

Sori, my malay only so so.

jc1 said:
Ah bang bersa, U came by sea or by land? :bsmilie:

Sori, my malay only so so.
It is : Ah Bang Besar, lah! I came by sea, with the help of the Malay Big Ah Long JB.......

HS

hongsien said:
It is : Ah Abang Besar, lah! I came by sea, with the help of the Malay Big Ah Long JB.......

HS
welcome back.. glad you don't have to use trash bag as floatation device. :bsmilie:

hongsien said:
Any lobangs how I can join the local Ah Longs? Any special inaugurational test I must perform? He he he

HS

Can, borrow from the Ah Longs and don't pay back. Pretend that u cannot afford to pay and offer to work as their runners to clear up your debts. :bsmilie:

redstorm said:
Can, borrow from the Ah Longs and don't pay back. Pretend that u cannot afford to pay and offer to work as their runners to clear up your debts. :bsmilie:

Not difficult leh. If you're female, just open leg big-big and earn big money for them. If your male, got to bend down - after that, got to walk like a DUCK! :devil: :devil:

smallaperture said:
Not difficult leh. If you're female, just open leg big-big and earn big money for them. If your male, got to bend down - after that, got to walk like a DUCK! :devil: :devil:
Looks like local Ah Longs here are a little weird.......I am better off in HKG......:-(

HS

Sion said:
Uncle,

Good to see you've a tan from the bright lights of HK.

You're back here to spice up the placid life of the Sin City? :bsmilie:
Yes! I have sent out my application to join the ***, I hope they won't find out my background.........

Status
Not open for further replies.