I AM ABOVE THE PRESIDENT ....

Yappy

May 30, 2004
Is she asking for trouble???

More interesting is her husband who is looking quite pale nowadays if you ask me.

Oh my bad you're talking about different lady... :bsmilie:

But yeah the arena she plays in she is asking for trouble don't you think? IDK I have only heard very little on her..once I met a young woman from there who was a bartender on a cruise ship I was on who told me she loved her. I had broached the name to her as I had heard a radio program concerning said country. She was surprised I brought it up. :)

Last edited:
Her name is:

Aung San Suu Kyi

More interesting is her husband who is looking quite pale nowadays if you ask me.

....ask the one who did the embalming ........ .....maybe your monitor is not calibrated......:bsmilie:

You're wrong. She is Hillary Clinton.

Bill is the pale one mentioned. :)
[emoji3] [emoji2] [emoji3]

Sent from my Lenovo S930 using Tapatalk

Let us see what 's next.
Mya may be in another .......

Heard today's 93.8 interview with her. She wants to be the next dictator! The west supports this!

According to her, the elected president is just for show. Only she knows how to runs the country.hope she don't die then country collapse?

From this recent election. The ruling party is the democratic government leh.

Akin to the Last Emperor of China Guang Shi who takes instructions from the Empress Dowager
behind the bamboo curtain :(

She wants to be the next dictator! The west supports this!

Oh she is a poor darling all over American media for many years now. Like I said I don't know much about her...something about her father or husband used to be leader long time ago and that she has been confined to home for a while now and then they let her go. That is about it USA MSM style. And the hunta is evil of course.

It would be a nice country to have in your pocket if you were producing/smuggling heroin I guess and wanted to hang out on the doorstep of China (who you trying to contain?). Maybe this is why the west supports her. I wouldn't put it past those in charge.

Times are crazier than ever bros...

Last edited:
Akin to the Last Emperor of China Guang Shi who takes instructions from the Empress Dowager
behind the bamboo curtain :(

..... somebody should ask the President of Singapore how he feels ............ :)

...... TCSS everyday OK? ...................:bsmilie:

You are blessed bro...how'd you like to have a President like the last 5 or so American Presidents? Talk about BSing everyone in the world every single day... :bsmilie:

I should have applied since I am retiring soon. However, no matter how greedy I am, my sub conscience still cannot permit me to do such things. Better to take photos and have inner peace and happiness.

I should have applied since I am retiring soon. However, no matter how greedy I am, my sub conscience still cannot permit me to do such things. Better to take photos and have inner peace and happiness.

“A clear conscience is the sure sign of a bad memory.”
― Mark Twain

...... I just put mine to sleep (or sit on it) to stop it from bugging me ......... :bsmilie:

Last edited:
Heard today's 93.8 interview with her. She wants to be the next dictator! The west supports this!

According to her, the elected president is just for show. Only she knows how to runs the country.hope she don't die then country collapse?

From this recent election. The ruling party is the democratic government leh.

Personally I don't think she wants to be a dictator.

First, she's already in 70s. Not young anymore. No point to be dictator now.

Second, she doesnt gain anything from being a dictator. People already love her so much. A person become dictator so that people are forced to obey. She doesn't need to do that. People are already listening to her without becoming a dictator.

But I have the suspicion that the West is using her to get entry into Myanmar. Myanmar has alot of natural resource like minerals, jade, timber, animals and whatnot. All are unexplored in the past because of the bad ass government. And the west are greedy, as usual. All waiting to get their hands to these natural resources.

So my suspicion is the West struck a deal with the old government to let go of power, with some "bribes" and a smooth back door exit to somewhere to retire peacefully. Then the west pushed her up, knowing that people already wanting to vote for her naturally. And she will then have a capitalist market system where foreign investment comes in (those greedy western people) and take all their natural resources.

We will see a more of a bad change in Myanmar eventually because western influence will come in, prices keep going up, cost of living goes up, some people will get poorer, modern social problems will come in, they will lose the Burmese culture as the young generation will get influenced by western values.

Myanmar is a country lost in its system and turmoil.

Can anyone believed that before WWII, Myanmar was the jewel of Asia? It was very rich and powerful (just like SG now) in Asia. It's University of Yangon was the "Cambridge" in Asia. Anyone who wants to study in Asia, they would go to their university. In fact, Cambridge university had a partnership with Yangon university until its own turmoils make Cambridge pulled out of the partnership.

It's economy was very rich and foreign investment were coming in. I think Myanmar was the richest Asian country in the past. No other Asian country came close to them.

Last edited:
The military has full control in all key sectors of the country whatever the outcome of the poll. Anytime, they want to bump the old lady off, there's no one to stop them. Let's just say they are giving the people a short reprieve and have the new "government" sort out the disparity that exists in the lower community. In the process , they are consolidating their power till the moment they decide again to rear their heads.

Give the people democracy (for what it is really worth) but simply continue to make your presence felt ...... Merdeka!!!!...... Majullah Singapura. :)

Last edited:
The military has full control in all key sectors of the country whatever the outcome of the poll. Anytime, they want to bump the old lady off, there's no one to stop them. Let's just say they are giving the people a short reprieve and have the new "government" sort out the disparity that exists in the lower community. In the process , they are consolidating their power till the moment they decide again to rear their heads.

Give the people democracy (for what it is really worth) but simply continue to make your presence felt ...... Merdeka!!!!...... Majullah Singapura. :)
为恐天下不乱.

It is one of the strategy deployed by ???b. By creating confusion, so that they can enter the place. They will then get a puppet govt. to run the nation. And they will .......