Not open for further replies.

ziploc

Jan 17, 2002
Snoopyland
Lian? :D

aaa.jpg

aab.jpg

Originally posted by rubric
Be careful! Dont get whacked by their bengs! ;)

:bsmilie:

Anyway, they doesn't looks that "lian". Go shoot some super chio lian leh :D

Originally posted by revenant

Anyway, they doesn't looks that "lian". Go shoot some super chio lian leh :D

In that case you must show me where they are... ;p

Hey ziploc!
can i ask how u take such shots without getting spotted?
izzit by using a great zoom lens?

i've a G2 and with only a optical 3x, i always get spotted and
a candid shot is no longer candid.... = (
any tips?

Thanx!:what:

Originally posted by Eugene
Hey ziploc!
can i ask how u take such shots without getting spotted?
izzit by using a great zoom lens?

i've a G2 and with only a optical 3x, i always get spotted and
a candid shot is no longer candid.... = (
any tips?

Thanx!:what:

Actually I just point my camera at a general direction and shoot when people passed by, that's all. Did not deliberately hide. But using a film camera helps a lot I suppose, as there is no shutter lag and I can be decisive and snap as needed.

Originally posted by ziploc

Actually I just point my camera at a general direction and shoot when people passed by, that's all. Did not deliberately hide. But using a film camera helps a lot I suppose, as there is no shutter lag and I can be decisive and snap as needed.

Most in auto mode?

Most in auto mode?

I used aperture priority mode and set the aperture to the max of f/2.8 with autofocus.

I used aperture priority mode and set the aperture to the max of f/2.8 with autofocus.

f/2.8? Thought big aperture to blur background?

f/2.8? Thought big aperture to blur background?

Yup you are right, and f/2.8 is the biggest (or widest aperture) I can go on my 80-200/2.8. :)

Yup you are right, and f/2.8 is the biggest (or widest aperture) I can go on my 80-200/2.8. :)

Additional lens?

If you're not using any lens, F/2.8 is to blur background?

Err... I am not sure what your question is. The equipment I used: Nikon F90 and an AFS 80-200/2.8. Setting: Aperture priority mode, f=2.8, autofocus, taken at 200mm end.

Btw, how to take pictures without using any lens?

Err... I am not sure what your question is. The equipment I used: Nikon F90 and an AFS 80-200/2.8. Setting: Aperture priority mode, f=2.8, autofocus, taken at 200mm end.

Btw, how to take pictures without using any lens?

Query solved :)

How much does an 80-200mm f2.8 cost? Is there a third party brand for Minolta? I'm thinking of getting a fixed aperture lens but wah, so expensive! Must eat grass for long long time. :bsmilie:

Originally posted by rubric
How much does an 80-200mm f2.8 cost? Is there a third party brand for Minolta? I'm thinking of getting a fixed aperture lens but wah, so expensive! Must eat grass for long long time. :bsmilie:

You can consider a Tokina ATX-PRO 80-200/2.8, a Sigma 70-200/2.8 EX APO, or a Tamron SP 70-210/2.8. All 3 got Minolta mount. Personally I prefer the Tokina cause it has good optics and solid built. I am not too sure about the price, but I heard the Tokina is about S$1.2k.

Tokina 80-200

Sigma 70-200

Tamron 70-210

I like the first pic. The woman stands out because everyone surrounding her are men.:D

You sure? :eek:
Which one are you referring to the woman or the men?:bsmilie:

Originally posted by Megadark
I like the first pic. The woman stands out because everyone surrounding her are men.:D

no leh.. the auntie in orange beside her .. wearing ear rings somemore.. cannot see ?

Status
Not open for further replies.