i am 17 and i have a big trumpet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
lets kill him...i wan some meat!!
whahaha..

i am just jokking..

i wan to talk to him... he sound funny... i wan to know how more about him... i think he just need some care from other

whahaha..

i am just jokking..

i wan to talk to him... he sound funny... i wan to know how more about him... i think he just need some care from other

i think he needs to be admitted into the mental hospital.......

whahaha..

i am just jokking..

Yeah, CSers can gib heem LOADS to TENDER, LUBBING CARE! :kiss: LUUB him LONG NONG! :devil:

CSers are also experts when it comes to STROKING! :devil: :bsmilie:

Yeah, CSers can gib heem LOADS to TENDER, LUBBING CARE! :kiss: LUUB him LONG NONG! :devil:

CSers are also experts when it comes to STROKING! :devil: :bsmilie:

lol xD
just don't let him cross my path... if he manages to cross me thats it.
I swear I will hunt him down..
I've a bad enough impression of him already as it is. :think:

next time maybe can tcss with him lol

demo conversation lol
our nikonf5 joker " you know arh i shoot film 1 beri gooda in lecia M6 de worhs "
me “i oso love lecia M6 wohs"
joker" you know ah the 70-300 f2 my ancestors friend club21 owner so give me Lol i sell you budget $1"
me " wah 1 baller so good price ah"
joker" you know that 70-300 is nowhere better than my lecia m6 mine can shoot bird with just a magnifiying glass wor"
me" nvm just get back to the question meet where"
joker"paragon"
me " erm i cant make it there"
joker" nvm my driver come fetch you"
me"wah driver then why sell 70-300"
joker" cos i got 1 extra 70-300 from club21 my uncle i now own a d3X+ m6 wor"
me"wah d3x seh you rich"
joker" haha yes i am"
me" screw you Manual Focus ^^"

Nice story. Haha.

lol xD
just don't let him cross my path... if he manages to cross me thats it.
I swear I will hunt him down..
I've a bad enough impression of him already as it is. :think:

If he's just a prankster, OK, but if he seriously needs profesional help, we should encourage him to get it. It might help him deal with whatever problems he might be having, and become a better person.

If he's just a prankster, OK, but if he seriously needs profesional help, we should encourage him to get it. It might help him deal with whatever problems he might be having, and become a better person.

hmmm yeah you have a point. I wonder if he really needs professional help now....

Some people play pranks.
Some people play God.

hmmm yeah you have a point. I wonder if he really needs professional help now....

Dunno ...nowadays, with the youth, can never tell. Look at all the changes (from the past) ... young healthy people dropping dead for no reason, one steal rifle hide in Orchard Road toilet cos or relationship, another commit suicide because he thought his penis was too small, and the latest go stab prof and commit suicide. I'm sure there are many more, and even more that are not reported in the press. :sweat:

Dunno ...nowadays, with the youth, can never tell. Look at all the changes (from the past) ... young healthy people dropping dead for no reason, one steal rifle hide in Orchard Road toilet cos or relationship, another commit suicide because he thought his penis was too small, and the latest go stab prof and commit suicide. I'm sure there are many more, and even more that are not reported in the press. :sweat:

no lah, they watch too much movies.

next time maybe can tcss with him lol

demo conversation lol
our nikonf5 joker " you know arh i shoot film 1 beri gooda in lecia M6 de worhs "
me “i oso love lecia M6 wohs"
joker" you know ah the 70-300 f2 my ancestors friend club21 owner so give me Lol i sell you budget $1"
me " wah 1 baller so good price ah"
joker" you know that 70-300 is nowhere better than my lecia m6 mine can shoot bird with just a magnifiying glass wor"
me" nvm just get back to the question meet where"
joker"paragon"
me " erm i cant make it there"
joker" nvm my driver come fetch you"
me"wah driver then why sell 70-300"
joker" cos i got 1 extra 70-300 from club21 my uncle i now own a d3X+ m6 wor"
me"wah d3x seh you rich"
joker" haha yes i am"
me" screw you Manual Focus ^^"

:bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie:

i cant help it but to share this distasteful story of someone here on cs...........

so chat abit and so i ask where would be convenient to deal, and so it began..oh i stay at XXX but actually anywhere also can i can ask my driver to fetch me there, i study at acs i (so??? i am buying a lens not enrolling a kid).

pissed.

Hmmmm.......So that joker studies there? If he really studies there he'll pop up soon enough. As one of those who failed everything and kena retain / kick out.

Not to mention that confirm at least 1 other CSer studying in acsi.........

Status
Not open for further replies.