Hyundai Matrix

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lorenzo

Sep 24, 2004
Hi, I am new here and have some interest in photography. My first post, however, is not related to this subject. :D I am eyeing the Hyundai Matrix but got put off by the many talks by people that this car drinks fuel like water. Any Matrix owner here who can give some input (eg. how many km per litre, etc.) on this aspect so that I can make an informed decision whether to buy it or not. Otherwise, I may go for the Getz. Thank you.

Lorenzo said:
Hi, I am new here and have some interest in photography. My first post, however, is not related to this subject. :D I am eyeing the Hyundai Matrix but got put off by the many talks by people that this car drinks fuel like water. Any Matrix owner here who can give some input (eg. how many km per litre, etc.) on this aspect so that I can make an informed decision whether to buy it or not. Otherwise, I may go for the Getz. Thank you.

Hi,

From what i know... ranges from 9~12km/ldepending on how you drive.
You can read up more over at
www.iclubmatrix.com or
www.clubhyundai.org

some say that all hyundais drink petrol. i know my car drinks petrol too... haha

most cars drink petrol ma
just make sure they don't GULP petrol :blah:

probably you should look into the safety aspects. check out the car's safety strength and crash test results...

Status
Not open for further replies.