Hypocrisy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

espn

Deregistered
Dec 20, 2002
Planet Nikon
I recieved this PM at 12.27pm on FRIDAY (3rd Mar 2006)

The PM title was: bro, need your professional advice <smilie here>

slooow said:
http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=179642&highlight=d70s

can you take alot and let me know what you think? i reserved it and going to view liao

it is your advice for me not to get D200... hope this is a good deal...

oh, can you kindly teach me what to lok out for also? i tried searching but no results one leh

thanks alot bro

Thereafter after last night's mid-night (5th Mar 2006) comedy I found these.

http://forums.clubsnap.org/showpost.php?p=1957018&postcount=60
http://forums.clubsnap.org/showpost.php?p=1957027&postcount=61

Are people really that hypocrite? :think:

isnt it obvious he was just trying to be sarcastic in asking for your help

Yeah, pretty glad I never reply the PM also. :bsmilie: Just wonder how come people can look nice at one and be a devil at the other turn. Life's so fake.

Life is like that one...

Who knows the next person will be ???me??? :devil: :devil: :devil:

some ppl think that other ppl owe them a living mah
let them be lah

one day later in life they will know

ortega said:
some ppl think that other ppl owe them a living mah
let them be lah

one day later in life they will know

Or be found dead after being beaten up to a pulp!

I see this kind of "waste of meat" type character in real life more and more and it does not surprise me more are sipping through into this forum too. I guess it is about time. heeh I would be more worried if it did not. ANd one day this kind of people will know what they will get. People like this are habitual a**holes...they can't help being so online and this transfer to their real life too.

Damn...I almost missed out on that stupid thread in Nikon Forum. "de-register espn"? hahah.. For a moment I was wondering which idiot would want to start a thread to get ESPN shut down from starhub Cable TV!! heheheh. What's up with this bs? I would expect that from a woman to be that whiny but from a guy?

as his nick says.

he is slooow.

so he maybe slow to even realise u r the same person who helped him.

Just feel glad I no longer reply help-seeking PMs because mostly either they turn around on you, or just MIA, some ask for price and never get back me... :D

Jeez....that sounds familiar, think I lost count how many I got for the past 1 year too.

TMC said:
Jeez....that sounds familiar, think I lost count how many I got for the past 1 year too.

Lucky I'm a noob, no one ask me such questions... :sweat:;p

well I said before, typical singaporeans. Hack them lah espn..so long there is 1 person who believes you, who cares about 100 others that do not know you and slander you :bsmilie:

:cheergal:

Hmm.... Ppl asking for 'professional advice' here getting more and more. To the extent of being spoonfed one question to an answer.

If searching urself is considered a 'ridiculous answer', den I dunno wad is considered a 'proper answer'. The answer which the person wants and all the rest are plain rubbish to him/her? :dunno:

But den again, not everyone here had met each other before. To be brutally honest, my initial impression of old birds here are not all stars initially when I came here. :bsmilie:

espn said:
Yeah, pretty glad I never reply the PM also. :bsmilie: Just wonder how come people can look nice at one and be a devil at the other turn. Life's so fake.

Well, I think u pissed him off. He is nice to ask around for help but you seem to bungle into his thread to be sarcastic by asking him to do a search on Clubsnap or google later. I think he as a newcomer or newbie to the forum may not even know how do a forum search. Please be kind to newbie too.. ;) No offense intended. Just my opinion.. :)

TMC said:
I got it hard... making calls in office out of kindess help people to check price... then just MIA :nono: Enough is enough.

alechim said:
well I said before, typical singaporeans. Hack them lah espn..so long there is 1 person who believes you, who cares about 100 others that do not know you and slander you :bsmilie:

:cheergal:
That's the way I'm living now, :bsmilie: It's perfectly fine by me... I no need to prove to others how I am. :D

tokrot said:
Well, I think u pissed him off. He is nice to ask around for help but you seem to bungle into his thread to be sarcastic by asking him to do a search on Clubsnap or google later. I think he as a newcomer or newbie to the forum may not even know how do a forum search. Please be kind to newbie too.. ;) No offense intended. Just my opinion.. :)
Well, there's the FAQ for that, and if he doesn't, asking for help on how to search is pretty possible, but my point here is that.

He can PM me for help earlier, and in less than 36 hours, he turned around on me :D

Status
Not open for further replies.