Hypocrisy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
espn said:
Well, there's the FAQ for that, and if he doesn't, asking for help on how to search is pretty possible, but my point here is that.

He can PM me for help earlier, and in less than 36 hours, he turned around on me :D

maybe b'coz u no reply him~ lol

espn said:
I no need to prove to others how I am. :D

One aspect you might want to consider is that by dragging a minor personal affair into the view of the general public, you tell others a lot about how you are.

LittleWolf said:
One aspect you might want to consider is that by dragging a minor personal affair into the view of the general public, you tell others a lot about how you are.
Oh no, it's not about telling on others, I'm using it to draw example of hypocrisy, I'm not targetting the original poster of the PM/thread replies. :D

But I really don't care what others thing about me or by doing this how others will see me.

it's started by notfairlah.
i hope to see him deregistered for a 3rd time,i'm surprised he din get deregister this time.:thumbsd:

zaxh81 said:
i hope to see him deregistered for a 3rd time,i'm surprised he din get deregister this time.:thumbsd:
Yeah, but is the thread gone? No right?

tokrot said:
Well, I think u pissed him off. He is nice to ask around for help but you seem to bungle into his thread to be sarcastic by asking him to do a search on Clubsnap or google later. I think he as a newcomer or newbie to the forum may not even know how do a forum search. Please be kind to newbie too.. ;) No offense intended. Just my opinion.. :)
hmm its the same as not reading the manual...

zaxh81 said:
oh you meant he was deregistered before??
Now I wonder who is the "devil" around here :bsmilie:

alechim said:
oh you meant he was deregistered before??
Now I wonder who is the "devil" around here :bsmilie
Yeah, 2-3 times IIRC :)

ortega said:
i can't find it, so i guess it was deleted :cry:

anyone can fill me in?
What did i miss? :dunno:
you missed WWIII :bsmilie:

ortega said:
i can't find it, so i guess it was deleted :cry:

anyone can fill me in?
What did i miss? :dunno:
Awww shucks, tonight cannot chiong post count liao :(

Hope he starts a new one tonight. :(

ortega said:
i was there until 1-2am
He locked it at 1.54am because he didn't want to miss a thing and he went to sleep :(

ortega said:
ai yah!!! :angry:
espn post that he want to give me DK-21M there

right espn? can post one more time or not?
:angel: :angel:

Status
Not open for further replies.