hygrometer

Status
Not open for further replies.

acorn

May 24, 2004
hello...

anybody know where to find a good hygrometer? what is a good brand? and what are the prices usually?

Some dry cabinet have those digital type .... Check around Carrfour.
U may be able to get it if u can pry them off.

acorn said:
hello...

anybody know where to find good hygrometer? what is a good brand? and what are the prices usually?

Mod said:
Some dry cabinet have those digital type .... Check around Carrfour.
U may be able to get it if u can pry them off.

:bigeyes: :nono:

thought so too Gymrat....haha.....no offence Mod, but i thought it was a rather strange way of getting a hygrometer...heh...

I did it so can you. Just talk to the buyer and said u'll subsidize $10 if he sell the hygrometer to you.

acorn said:
thought so too Gymrat....haha.....no offence Mod, but i thought it was a rather strange way of getting a hygrometer...heh...

erm...then what good is his dry cab without a hygrometer?

some people will jump at a chance to buy something at a discount even when they are missing one critical component.

acorn said:
erm...then what good is his dry cab without a hygrometer?

Just to answer the thread starter's question.

You can purchase a digital hygrometer from Ruby I believe at about the price of $20 IIRC.

Ethics is what Singaporeans need. Which many don't have. :dunno:

Some cam shops do sell hygrometers. Sim Lim Tower can also get hygro + temp ones, digital. Have more functions like min/max, though may have little use for that.

wah piang... mod really win already....

but, seriously, apart from ruby, can try homefix shops? they also selling digital hygrometers. just bought one from cck homefix at lot1 for $30.

I also got one from Homefix for about $30. Good thing is that the reading is only about 1% lower than the removable digital hygrometer on my digicabi 60L, so I won't have the dilemma of trying to decide which reading is correct.

espn said:
Just to answer the thread starter's question.

You can purchase a digital hygrometer from Ruby I believe at about the price of $20 IIRC.

Ethics is what Singaporeans need. Which many don't have. :dunno:

Thanks espn, for the answer...*phew*...for a while there, i thought my thread was going to turn into an engineering debate...btw, what is IIRC?

thanks guys, for all the suggestions....will go check it out...

acorn said:
Thanks espn, for the answer...*phew*...for a while there, i thought my thread was going to turn into an engineering debate...btw, what is IIRC?

If I (in this case, HE) Remembers Correctly

LiOnElLiN said:
If I (in this case, HE) Remembers Correctly

ah yes...the great singaporean tradition of abbreviating everything... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.