hydrometer

Status
Not open for further replies.

doode

Nov 30, 2008
hi all, i've been using a digi-cabi for quite sometime now, and was wondering how do you check if your hydrometer has battery or need calibration? Im not saying mine needs, but just wanted to know. So at least i cant tell if it needs calibration or a battery change..

thanks!

Apr 22, 2004
Hougang
The hydrometer that comes with the camera cases are normally the "ordinary" kind, ie not those that provides super accurate readings.

I do have this query myself last time too... if you are in doubt, you can always buy an accurate hydrometer and keep it in your dry cabinate and see if the reading tellys with the one in the camera case.

Dec 5, 2005
The hydrometer that comes with the camera cases are normally the "ordinary" kind, ie not those that provides super accurate readings.

I do have this query myself last time too... if you are in doubt, you can always buy an accurate hydrometer and keep it in your dry cabinate and see if the reading tellys with the one in the camera case.
Any recomendation ? What's the price like?

bartleby

Jun 17, 2008
BTW it is hygrometer, not hydrometer. Hydrometer is a different instrument used to measure the relative density of a liquid.

kklee

Aug 13, 2004
For comparison,

30% RH @ 30 degrees celcius - Digi-Cabi
34% RH @ 29.3 degrees celcius - standalone digital hygrometer / thermometer

Spectrum

Jun 22, 2003
Here
Visit site
I'm also looking for a precise hygrometer too. Are there any exceptional one to get it locally?
I don't mind paying a couple of bucks more than having anything that might goes wrong to my invested instruments later.:eek:
Do advise & TIA.

PS: So far, I know Sim Lim Tower have that. But, I need something more serious than that.:think:

Spectrum

Jun 22, 2003
Here
Visit site
Just a update. I found this indoor thermo-hydrometer in Popular Bookstore at Bras Basah. It retails for S$4.40. If you have popular card, you get a 10% discount.

http://www.made-in-china.com/showro...China-Indoor-Hygrothermograph-IDL-TH108-.html

See the link above for more information about the hydrometer.
I need something a lot more serious than that. Accurate & reliable one is the key factor. Price is not a problem. Anyone knows where can I get one? Of course not over S$100 lah....:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom