HWZ vs Clubsnap...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dun think HWZ is meant for photography.

Originally posted by siron
What do you guys think? which is more popular now? As in Photograpghy forum.. Hmmmmm.

The fact that you are posting here says it all doesn't it?

Then again, the fact that there wasn't much feedback to this thread may mean otherwise. Hmmm...

Originally posted by siron
Well HWZ is still quite active...52000++ messages..and I still post there.

I think HWZ has been around much longer. Clubsnap has hit 30k plus messages in just 2 months. Personally, there is more activity going on in Clubsnap.

Newbie & general photography stuff seems to be abt the same for both forums.

i think clubsnap has made its mark!
from the first day till now i think we've definately improved ....ALOT!!.

three cheers for CLUBSNAP!!! :gbounce:

how many post are there in the photography forum in one day?, what other activity they have?, do they cover analogue or digital or both?, how much information did you get from there in improving your photo-taking?....u can still see my nick there....;)

HWZ was quite dead for a while and start picking up activities a month ago IMHO. It pick up because a lot of newbie just bought their first DC and they are familiar with HWZ so they go there first. Then they discover ClubSnap and shift over here. But being typical 'Kiasu' mentality, they post the same questions in both forums (in parallel run). Eventually they will find there are more Gurus in ClubSnap then HWZ then they will stop posting in HWZ. How is my profiling??? :bsmilie:

I observe that as I was still posting in HWZ for Digi Video Cam related matter since there is no such section here.:D

Originally posted by Kevin
I observe that as I was still posting in HWZ for Digi Video Cam related matter since there is no such section here.:D

I think Clubsnap should consider coming out with a forum on Digi Video Cam as well. :D

I started with HWZ at first too but ever since i known about Clubsnap, i haven been there for ages. There is definitely much more activity here.

:thumbsup:

Can't really compare both of them.

Clubsnap is growing and I just wonder will ever the "Deluxe" thingy come to us, the clubsnapper...

Originally posted by tangcy

Clubsnap is growing and I just wonder will ever the "Deluxe" thingy come to us, the clubsnapper...

:eek:

Originally posted by tangcy

I have faith in the clubsnap administration, and I don't think they are that foolish in implementing the "deluxe thingy".

The HWZ administration is a bunch of egoistic, proud and very foolish people. Only such fools implement stupid schemes like their deluxe membership.

Look out for the day where HWZ falls down to its feet.

Originally posted by fierce_critic

I have faith in the clubsnap administration, and I don't think they are that foolish in implementing the "deluxe thingy".

The HWZ administration is a bunch of egoistic, proud and very foolish people. Only such fools implement stupid schemes like their deluxe membership.

Look out for the day where HWZ falls down to its feet.

HWZ is a commercial company what....can't blame them that they're out for $$$, right???

Originally posted by Jayan

HWZ is a commercial company what....can't blame them that they're out for $$$, right???

:dunno:

Actually, if they think hard enough, they should be able to avoid implementing such a scheme :(
There are better ways to get the moolah.

On the behalf of the people who are behind and 'in front' of Clubsnap, we are greatly encouraged by your votes of confidence! We'll continue do our utmost to make Clubsnap to evolve into a community which grows in numbers, i.e. through networking as well as quality in the content of the forum! ;)

Thank you! ;)

Originally posted by fierce_critic

Maybe all of us must pray hard and hope for the best.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.