HWZ going to charge us $20 for the forum services.

Status
Not open for further replies.
?!?!?! $20 for just forum services?!?!

That's a very deep and big grave they're digging there then.... :rbounce:

i wonder who is paying for this Forum ...HUH?

anybody?

Originally posted by marlin
i wonder who is paying for this Forum ...HUH?

anybody?

Contributions are greatly welcome. For more details, please contact our resident financial officer -> adamgoi :p

Originally posted by Blitz

Ha ha I think those ads only worsen the situations :bsmilie:

Ah, I know why now. The ads weren't getting any click throughs coz people are using ad-blockers. So they are not making money. But they need to pay license for the ad engine. So they get people to pay. :p

Regards
CK

very soon .. u will see some forums form like hardware snap , handphone snap .... :D

everyone start to migrate ...

I feel that the photography forum there is almost dead... those who do not know clubsnap post there only... but with few replies... :angel:

Originally posted by afiend
I feel that the photography forum there is almost dead... those who do not know clubsnap post there only... but with few replies... :angel:

I have long abandoned hwz.....too much nonsense on the main to catch up....one day miss....duno miss how much stuff...like example ur thread...only within one day...jump to duno page 3 or 4....lol.

Plus tat irritating ad at the side....makes viewing so difficult...its not my fault that i dun own a 61 inch monitor.....
:D

I move here 100% already.. stop posting there a few weeks ago when they are down for a day.

Sigh..kinda sad for it to come down to this.......:cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.