HWM Megaguide

Status
Not open for further replies.

kruger

Dec 2, 2005
Tampines
There's already a thread in Kopitiam. But a post here should be more relevent. This megaguide to photography is a good read for beginners. Answers most of budding photographers queries.

yah, it is one of my recommended text listed in my newbie thread.

Ive got one .. if anyone stays in tampines, im willing to loan it out .. provided you can really take care of it . it's by far , something specatularly good .. the basics and knowledge compiled into one

There's already a thread in Kopitiam. But a post here should be more relevent. This megaguide to photography is a good read for beginners. Answers most of budding photographers queries.

couldnt find the post, tried searching hwm. care to share the link?

Have anyone seen this in any of the magazine / book stores? I went to a few of them (MPH, Popular) but all not selling.

Thanks

Have anyone seen this in any of the magazine / book stores? I went to a few of them (MPH, Popular) but all not selling.

Thanks

i last saw it at kino. why dun you give a call to check?

i think i saw one copy at times at funan IT. hmmm really a good read for newbies like me. but i gave it away to a lady from CS as well.

I got a copy too, bought sometimes back at bugis. Might want to sell off cheaply coz read finish liao..;p

Bro,
How much you want to sell? How's the condition?

Thanks

Bought a copy at the magazine store at holland village. :)

kino still have many copies

good meh? Browsed it once in Kino like not very useful leh. Just the typical newbie guide to digital photography. There is 101 this kind of books out there in the National library.

I got 1 for free when i signed up for their HWM magazine. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.