HWM megaguide

Status
Not open for further replies.

seanlim

Oct 28, 2005
NEL
anyone bought it?...anw go to this web. http://bertholdsteinhilber.com...under light works...
can anyone tell me hw he got that eerie touch to his pictures?;) ...read that he used bulb mode

What has bertholdsteinhilber got to do with HWM megaguide?:dunno:

his website i gt frm e book...just wondering if anyone else got it too

seanlim said:
anyone bought it?...anw go to this web. http://bertholdsteinhilber.com...under light works...
can anyone tell me hw he got that eerie touch to his pictures?;) ...read that he used bulb mode
Hi Sean,

I got the book too. It's really worth it at $12, covers all the fundamentals plus a bit more. I think if I read it carefully from cover to cover, and try to understand all that is written, it may help & prevent me from starting unnecessary threads ... In the end, our forum will be a neater place :)

:D ...agreed

wiz23 said:
Hi Sean,

I got the book too. It's really worth it at $12, covers all the fundamentals plus a bit more. I think if I read it carefully from cover to cover, and try to understand all that is written, it may help & prevent me from starting unnecessary threads ... In the end, our forum will be a neater place :)

hahah...ooo...very subtle..... :)

darn,my nov issue of HWM just reach my mailbox today.
Now bigger issue,they take longer than usual.

zaxh81 said:
darn,my nov issue of HWM just reach my mailbox today.
Now bigger issue,they take longer than usual.
I'm luckier, i got mine together with the Nov issue of Photovideo on Tue :)

But Oct was a nightmare ... I received my Oct issue of HWM end of Oct, and the Oct Photovideo came only in November :bsmilie:

u all subscribe?...i buy frm newstands:nono:

seanlim said:
u all subscribe?...i buy frm newstands:nono:
Do u buy HWM every month? If so, why not subscribe to it? Cheaper mah ... Anyway, if u are thinking of subscribing, I suggest u wait for Sitex next week. HWM is one of the sponsors, sure got good deals for subscriptions :)

Status
Not open for further replies.