==hush==

Splutter

Dec 28, 2003
Gim Boon Tai
www.splutterphotography.com
Haven't posted here in a long long time. In fact I haven't held a camera for almost a year...

Here's something from a recent shoot to share. Hope it's something different. Critiques welcome as always :)

01.jpg

02a.jpg

03.jpg

I love the whole thing as a series. Very intriguing (for lack of a better word).

THanks for sharing.

Nizz

Really great to see you posting again Splutter!

Nice shots and treatment! Very evocative and textural. :heart:

Was it shot at a boutique hotel?

Wow! Stimulating series - very fresh compared to usual posts in this forum. Love the blinding lights in #1, the blur in #2 & the 'different' focus point in #3. Pushing boundaries. Inspiring. Thanks!

Nizz - Thanks for the encouragement

Dream Merchant - How are you bro? Haven't caught up with you for the longest time. Let's go for a casual shoot someday! I didn't actually do anything much to #1. The negative was somehow badly scratched but I kinda like the effect so it's left that way ;p

Ken Watanabe - Thanks! Always hope to do something different

There's actually a lot more in the series but the model's a little shy so I can't show her face :bsmilie:

Long time huh... Nice series :)

nice! very intriguing and mysterious:thumbsup:

Actually, now that Sprintist mentioned the blurred one, it might have been better if there was a point of focus, like say an object - a letter or anything that suits the mood, sharply focused, on the bed close to the camera ... just a thought ...

Actually, now that Sprintist mentioned the blurred one, it might have been better if there was a point of focus, like say an object - a letter or anything that suits the mood, sharply focused, on the bed close to the camera ... just a thought ...

yea, i had rechecked immediately after i posted the message and realised the bed sheet wasn't in focus, still nice nevertheless imo :p

long long time no see..
Like the series very much!
Exhibited how revealing less = more ;):lovegrin:

Nice dated look. I like it.

Was at this hotel in December last year too. There is so many to capture, the lamps, the clock, the scales, etc. You picked a great location.

i like the 3rd shot best. the first 2 shots look creepy to me.

nice take on the 3rd one.;)

great..more?

The negative was somehow badly scratched but I kinda like the effect so it's left that way ;p

the negative scratched at the right time on that shot. prefer that from the rest.. :)