Tampines, Singapore
www.pbase.com
DSC_0078.jpg

DSC_0142.jpg

DSC_0176.jpg

DSC_0184.jpg

Scared dun see... :sweat:

GanS_n_PoserS said:
cool stuffs... look like a horro movie...where did u take those pics?? not in singapore rite.. :eek:
Hi, taken in some small alley in Simpang Bedok.. Staged stuff lar.. My poor models... Any comments? Beside it being scary? :sweat:

Hi,
This is cool...looks like a horror movie from HK. It will be better if you can get rid of the shadow cast by your models. It will look even more scarier.

etgoh said:
Hi,
This is cool...looks like a horror movie from HK. It will be better if you can get rid of the shadow cast by your models. It will look even more scarier.
Oh yah hor!!! :) ****!! now THAT's SCARY ... no shadows!!! never thought of it!!! Ahhhhh PS PS PS PS ...

wkcheah76 said:
Hi, taken in some small alley in Simpang Bedok.. Staged stuff lar.. My poor models... Any comments? Beside it being scary? :sweat:

Simpang bedok! near my place! Now i have second thoughts abt going to my 2nd fave supper spot liao..

;) cool pics!

Super....scary man... how on earth did you managed to get them to pose like that???.... Lucky i saw this post in the day time :bigeyes:

Whoah! Cool.... I assume a LOT of preparation went into it?

I like the shot with the "ghosts" all staching at the food...

Heh.. agree about the removing shadows part... will be quite.... freaky.. haha :sweat:

ordinaryless said:
Simpang bedok! near my place! Now i have second thoughts abt going to my 2nd fave supper spot liao..

;) cool pics!
Woah thanks thanks... Eh one day meet up to get some supper and chio chio some hungry ghosts lar! :) Wack some satay and roti john... :p my hp is 93696244. Jon!

xaer said:
Super....scary man... how on earth did you managed to get them to pose like that???.... Lucky i saw this post in the day time :bigeyes:
Hhehhe... With help from people!!! :p next time i post at night lar, under an unsuspecting title.. :p

wkcheah76 said:
Woah thanks thanks... Eh one day meet up to get some supper and chio chio some hungry ghosts lar! :) Wack some satay and roti john... :p my hp is 93696244. Jon!

sure manz! but just us would be enough, no need to chio chio ghosts...scary manz.. haha..

BTW, where do u stay? im staying at bedok reser. have u done any shoots in our neighbourhood before? i mean candids and stuff..

cool stuff man!! Is this a school production? Some street play? Enlighten me! Those actors must have freaked some passers-by out!!

taken at Simpang Bedok...near the prata stalls? ;p

gnail said:
cool stuff man!! Is this a school production? Some street play? Enlighten me! Those actors must have freaked some passers-by out!!

taken at Simpang Bedok...near the prata stalls? ;p
Freaked some out behind the prata stalls yeah! :) yah some productions.. :sweat:

I'm amazed, there are actually people who wanna be paid to act in such a production...?... :eek: How do these people sleep at night? You noticed there's even a young boy? Can he sleep that night...the night after that...n after that... :confused:

Oh yah, he's a boy...so his attention will probably be at something else already.

For those eating prata at the prata stalls, compensate them with some candles lah...

Sleepless said:
I'm amazed, there are actually people who wanna be paid to act in such a production...?... :eek: How do these people sleep at night? You noticed there's even a young boy? Can he sleep that night...the night after that...n after that... :confused:

Oh yah, he's a boy...so his attention will probably be at something else already.

For those eating prata at the prata stalls, compensate them with some candles lah...
HAHAHAHA.. THEY ARE not PAID! Candles? The Indian uncles were probably calling the police.. :p

No one called for the Ghostbusters? ;p

anyway, reminds me of my freshman orientation camp, where a senior was dressed as Sadako and hid in a dark alley. she scared the living daylights out of a Bengali construction worker who was walking past.

gnail said:
No one called for the Ghostbusters? ;p

anyway, reminds me of my freshman orientation camp, where a senior was dressed as Sadako and hid in a dark alley. she scared the living daylights out of a Bengali construction worker who was walking past.

:bsmilie: u from ntu ah? :bsmilie:
u meant UOC?

i WAS from NTU. jus grad. anyway, it was the CS Foc. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.