2) Tele Angle view.
DSC_0239open85-hp.jpg

3) The Top Cover
DSC_0228p17-35-hp.jpg

4) Close up on Tea boxes
DSC_0235tea85-hp.jpg

Lastly, the mooncake close up.
DSC_02421pcs85-hp.jpg

And not forgetting the taste is :thumbsup: for double yolk lotus.

Nice mooncake. Somehow, I would prefer if you remove all the plastic cover when you shoot with the box....the the reflection on the cover is a major distraction. About the close up....why don't you take it out ans shoot from a lower angle? If can cut it open to show whats inside will be best......or you cannot touch it?:bsmilie:

the last pic is the best ! :thumbsup:

I like the last pic too. Hilton mooncakes are quite good frankly speaking, ok that's out of point. Did you buy the box of mooncakes?

Nice... making me hungry ;p

Yup.. he bought those mooncakes.

Those mooncakes look yummy...especially the last pic.

Nice mooncake. Somehow, I would prefer if you remove all the plastic cover when you shoot with the box....the the reflection on the cover is a major distraction. About the close up....why don't you take it out ans shoot from a lower angle? If can cut it open to show whats inside will be best......or you cannot touch it?:bsmilie:
one word is lazy... :sweat:

Open up the box, shoot and cover back. :)

the last pic is the best ! :thumbsup:

I like the last pic too. Hilton mooncakes are quite good frankly speaking, ok that's out of point. Did you buy the box of mooncakes?

Nice... making me hungry ;p

Yup.. he bought those mooncakes.

Those mooncakes look yummy...especially the last pic.

thanks, i have bought the mooncakes with UOB promo 25% discount till 5th sept. After that will be 15% discount.

Do go and try out the mooncakes... sample first before buy.

Lastly, the mooncake close up.
DSC_02421pcs85-hp.jpg

And not forgetting the taste is :thumbsup: for double yolk lotus.

yah.. i oso think that this is the best.. somehow.. it did make me want to eat mooncake.. duhs.. how to get mooncake when i'm at work..

as for the rest of the pics.. ermm..
hmmm..

i like the last one.. kekekek

yummy! did u pump ur the saturation for the last pic? 'cos it looks very red... too much Sudan Red ah? haha
maybe its just my screen.... :bsmilie:

Anway is Hilton's one of the better ones. IMHO, a lot of snowskins are more of gimmickery than tasty.

I kinda find the big Hilton word rather out of place. but maybe if they add a "Paris" on top, it will sell like donut factory's!

thanks for sharing!

yummy! did u pump ur the saturation for the last pic? 'cos it looks very red... too much Sudan Red ah? haha
maybe its just my screen.... :bsmilie:

Anway is Hilton's one of the better ones. IMHO, a lot of snowskins are more of gimmickery than tasty.

I kinda find the big Hilton word rather out of place. but maybe if they add a "Paris" on top, it will sell like donut factory's!

thanks for sharing!
i've add on the saturation...
recently pics i quite like my saturation pump up, maybe due to add adjusting levels/curves.

Status
Not open for further replies.