Humour you guys today!!! Beware.....!

Status
Not open for further replies.

fotoudavid

Mar 11, 2005
I am going to paint and redo my studio!!!! Please contribute all brilliant ideals here!!!

All helps appreciated!!! And don't forget, please tell me what colors, how to mix etc....thks.........by the way, all ideals to put in my studio are welcome, more funny more better...............

1. Bar counter.
2. pool table.;p

Design it like an Austin Powers pad! (play back DVD for reference)
Hahaha! Include that bed too! And dont forget that medium format he uses!

Grrrrr..... Yeah baby!!! Yeah!!!
;)

Black.

No reason. Just... black... Or white.

no worries, 2 studio, 1 white, the other i wanna made it colors...;)

big enough to put pool tables......

and, austin power medium format???:confused:

smurfman said:
and, austin power medium format???:confused:

He uses this in the movie... I cannot remember exactly... looks like a TLR with waist level viewfinder....
;p

If you do design it like one... you can organize a 60s austin power shootout!
Hahaha!

Pink and black, zebra stripes....

cool..... 60's !!

hmmm..... concrete walls. smooth concrete. black glossy floors. ;) ... move into more comtemporary designs lah... its time to give ur studio a theme.. prolly u give us a theme ?

i like a studio to be more theme based and reflects more on the photographer's personality and working style. ;) :cool:

everything white will be nice for a studio,looks clean too~!

protrek said:
everything white will be nice for a studio,looks clean too~!

hahaa... if the entire room is white. it looks like some factory u see in woodlands. they pain their walls and floors white lor... :bsmilie:

Wah! Better be careful... all gloss white means your strobes bounce all over the place.....
Then you get zero shadows! Flare! Halos! But you can create the "hi-key" "space age" look
=)

Ur.. unless its quite big....

Still 60s!!! Add a furry water bed.... lava lamps.. haha
Cool!

smurfman said:
I am going to paint and redo my studio!!!! Please contribute all brilliant ideals here!!!

All helps appreciated!!! And don't forget, please tell me what colors, how to mix etc....thks.........by the way, all ideals to put in my studio are welcome, more funny more better...............

1. Bar counter.
2. pool table.;p

Hello 'Xiao Lang':sweatsm: (let me be the only one calling you that):lovegrin:

Can post picture of your Bar counter, pool table and surounding first or not??
Will get my designer wife to get the more funny more better idea for you free of charge!!!

ups ups ups la!! :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.