Humans are Small

Status
Not open for further replies.

sqapg5

Sep 16, 2009

1. in what area is critique to be sought?

Whether my technique of photographing is correct, is my focusing point correct? should it be on the humans instead?

2. what one hopes to achieve with the piece of work?

I was hoping to show how big this cliff was in comparison to human size at the right corner.

3. under what circumstance is the picture taken? (physical conditions/emotions)

It was taken at around 1 hour before sunset at Tanah Lot in Bali and i saw a couple sitting there chatting happily

4. what the critique seeker personally thinks of the picture

As i am just a month old in photography, i would naturally feel that there is much room for improvement.

sigh..pls learn how to post pictures properly...

4080800566_74f4f50e07.jpg

nice idea u have...u might want to just take the cliff and shift the couple more to the left.
i had a hard time finding them. i was actually trying to look for people at the railings at the top of the picture.

too many distractions when ur focal point is too deep in the corner..

I like the idea of this! I think it will better the whole thing can shift up and left a little bit.

nice idea but
- you cropped the guy's leg
- give the couple a tiny bit more space on the right
- like mentioned in an earlier post, focus just on the cliff, exclude the sky and maybe even railing, too many elements are distracting

move to the right.

this will give the couple more space, and prevent a slashing diagonal at the top.

very nice idea, i must say, just poorly executed.

i couldnt see the couple initially lol. Took me a while. Maybe in this case, making e couple more towards the centre would helped a great deal...

One more vote for placing the couple further away from the corner, and taking the railings and sky out of the picture. Nice idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.