Human Emotions which one to get rid off first?

Status
Not open for further replies.

forward

May 27, 2002
Singapore
Visit site
Which one of these emotions would you want to get rid of first when a certain unfavourable circumstances (as a result of cause and effect) makes you realized you wanted to live life all over again?

Give your reasons for wanting to change or not wanting to change.

1. Hatred

2. Jealousy

3. Ignorance

4. Deceiving others

5. Selfishness

6. Greediness

7. Envy

8. Anger

9. Being rude to others

10. Any other emotions not listed above.

:):heart::)

For me,if in the 1st place i can overcome anger,the rest will be easier to manage. :bsmilie:

I WOULD GET RID OF CONSCIENCE. Then I can rule the world and abuse people.

Ignorance

Of all the most dangerous human attribute or weakness you can have and should lose is this. Lose this and alot of those others you mentioned goes away....just like a lot of other stuff that is plaguing this world we live in.

No more discrimination, religious fanatism and superstition , bigotry, conflicts, violence...etc

ignorance is not an emotion mate...neither is selfishness

Last edited:
Bravo brother, you spotted the differences.

Lets carry on with this discussion and see what can be derived from participants who are willing to share their viewpoints.

Remember that there are those who just purposely want certain threads including this one to be closed when their ignorance are being exposed. :(

:heart: Lets have a heart!

I don't think i'd want to get rid of any of them :think:

They're what make us human and the burden falls on us to control them, not remove them

rid lust, let XMMs photography die natural death! :bsmilie:

I don't think i'd want to get rid of any of them :think:

They're what make us human and the burden falls on us to control them, not remove them

no man, they remind humans of our primal past.

modern man strive to be more robot (NDP precision drills:think:), robot aim to evolve more human-like (they smile so creepy, i have nightmares). :bsmilie:

Is it even possible to get rid of any? :dunno:

I know that there are certain mental illness that prevent a person from understanding and relating certain emotions... but even then the emotions are there, just that triggers are different. :think:

Indecision.......no, no, scratch that idea!!!

Yes, i agree. Artifacts of primal instinct.

But "modern man strive to be more robot"? That's a rather big assumption you're making, don't you think?

that assumption is part (part oni lar) of our reality, not that all humans share that dream, luckily :sweat:. (not that) big assumption + over generalisation! :sweatsm:

but it emotions are grey areas, complex mechanisms. that is why society have many rules, laws, social norms.... but its still a jungle out there. :rolleyes:

Selfishness.

nearly everything else stems from it.

Status
Not open for further replies.