Status
Not open for further replies.

Drunkslam

Oct 19, 2006
Red Dot
ericxj.multiply.com
Untitled-1.jpg

C & Cs are welcome

bottom piece of bikini not in correct position.

subtle stretch marks on her hips and thighs.

waist a little too thick from the angle you shot.

i would add a reflector to your left to show more details in her nice long asian hair.

would also prefer 'more bokeh'

:) Not bad, a good shot. In fact I just saw Huirong and gang at Raffles City last Saturday.

nice shot!!! btw, jeanie gives gd advice ;p

How did get the background all dark? really nice

Aura glow surrounding model, guess is PP issue

Highlight over @ model 's thigh/knee area,
leading focus away from face

Nice model though ;)

bottom piece of bikini not in correct position.

subtle stretch marks on her hips and thighs.

waist a little too thick from the angle you shot.

i would add a reflector to your left to show more details in her nice long asian hair.

would also prefer 'more bokeh'

Thanks Jeanie for the comments. Will be more aware of all these details in the future. :)

:) Not bad, a good shot. In fact I just saw Huirong and gang at Raffles City last Saturday.

Haha Thanks Leejay. :D

Thanks Jeanie for the comments. Will be more aware of all these details in the future. :)

Haha Thanks Leejay. :D

huirong is indeed pretty.
i generally prefer gals with long hair lah.so maybe bias opinions.
:bsmilie:

Untitled-1.jpg

C & Cs are welcome

Well, where should I begin? This picture is a monumental mess.

The back ground is a massive clutter, trees and vegetation fighting with the model for attention. Byw, did you deliberately put pose that tree making is looks as if it's growing out of the model?

Then there is the foreground. It looks like a garbage dump, and the model is sitting on a heap of trash.

Finishing off the topic mess, it's the hair. It's not just messy, it's a mess. The hair looks as if the child painted them with a brush and some black ink. Just look at that blob of blackness behind the model's back. What on earth was that? How did you manage to create this mess?

Btw, the DI sucks. You did a lousy job masking out the model when you went heywired with pushing and pulling the background color/exposure. That halo around the model is the final straw, killing the image.

oops, more actually. The model's pose, she is a very thin person, yet you managed to capture her looking plump with thick waist and big thigh. :thumbsup: How did you do it?

dp,
post with more tact.

the keyword is TACT ok?

dont you ever learn?
you so fond of recruiting trolls and orcs is it?:dunno:

bad comments keep it to yourself.
even if you cant resist the urge, then do it with TACT.
i've learnt it the hard way...ooooo.

dp...do u have anything of your own to show???
i m sure we all would like to see how good u r

dp,
post with more tact.

the keyword is TACT ok?

dont you ever learn?
you so fond of recruiting trolls and orcs is it?:dunno:

bad comments keep it to yourself.
even if you cant resist the urge, then do it with TACT.
i've learnt it the hard way...ooooo.

Well, he's DP, and we've come to realize the benefits of his critiques actually do outweigh the embellished "rub ins" that come along with it :angel:

It's a tough act to follow, so bring a few big doses of TACT if anyone wishes to walk in his footsteps :bsmilie: , as one DP is about as much as as one can carry around for most of us mere hapless mortals :)

dp...do u have anything of your own to show???
i m sure we all would like to see how good u r
I am a horrible photographer ... many of my loyal trolls will attest to that :)

I shot a lot but nothing can pass my own critique ...

Be thankful that DP is already much milder than he used to be. :bsmilie:

i applaud you for trying to do something different to the usual bog standard beach bikini pics that are posted here...

but as others have pointed out and to a large extent i do not disagree with the comments, the photo falls short of being a good one..

the main points for me is the unflattering highlighting of parts of the model's anatomy. the post processing could have also been done with a softer touch.

the lighting from front to back is also a bit too uneven.

as for the overall composition, i actually dont think its too bad.. its nice to have the rocks and ferns and trees to give it a tropical feel.

i applaud you for trying to do something different to the usual bog standard beach bikini pics that are posted here...

but as others have pointed out and to a large extent i do not disagree with the comments, the photo falls short of being a good one..

the main points for me is the unflattering highlighting of parts of the model's anatomy. the post processing could have also been done with a softer touch.

the lighting from front to back is also a bit too uneven.

as for the overall composition, i actually dont think its too bad.. its nice to have the rocks and ferns and trees to give it a tropical feel.

rocks and ferns for tropical feel i agree but colors are wrong.
way too dark and burnt.

Status
Not open for further replies.