Huge wild cat ran into my room

baggiolee

Dec 7, 2006
www.facebook.com
This huge wild cat ran into my bedroom and stay under my bed....she's freaking fierce. i've no idea how to calm her and bring her out. Any cat expert here....lol. :bsmilie:

dsc1292j.jpg

btw, 1st time use wireless trigger flash to take picture lol.

erm. take broom chaseeee

looks like a demonic cat.. LOL yesterday night the moon shone brightly...and it was huge. LOL werecat! maybe it's an XMM in disguise hahah

Time to test your wireless flash trigger? Keep flashing see if it will chase it away....otherwise jump on your bed to chase it out.:bsmilie:

looks like a demonic cat.. LOL yesterday night the moon shone brightly...and it was huge. LOL werecat! maybe it's an XMM in disguise hahah

maybe later she will turn into a human? :bsmilie:

Borrow a studio strobe?:bsmilie: How about attracting it with food then throw the food out of the house?

tis cat commando trained leh...she's like want to kill someone. food no use.

Wah Piang :faint:

The cat already scared until like that and you still flash it sia... Of course won't come out lah... Please give it some time to calm down then coax it out... No more flashing or poking please!

AH this is a case "Is this my house?"

Usually it happens to a house cat which they out of curious ran out of the house, then got lost and suay think ur house is hers since maybe the area looks similar. Once they notice wrong place, they got scared and got fierce out of fear.

Just slowly bring her out. Maybe entice with water coz confirm she thirsty. Then once u managed to gain her trust, slowly pick her up n cover the eyes n nose(just use ur hand to cover gently) so that she wont have any photograpic memory or smell of the area coz she can come back. She can only smell ur palm mah, so her sense of smell also gone. n bring her far away from ur place. But confirm, the owner is nearby. Coz cat when they got confused, they jump in the window parallel to her owner house if in HDB coz every floor look alike.

wth! this is damn interesting thread man.. can't stop laughing...

AH this is a case "Is this my house?"

Usually it happens to a house cat which they out of curious ran out of the house, then got lost and suay think ur house is hers since maybe the area looks similar. Once they notice wrong place, they got scared and got fierce out of fear.

Just slowly bring her out. Maybe entice with water coz confirm she thirsty. Then once u managed to gain her trust, slowly pick her up n cover the eyes n nose(just use ur hand to cover gently) so that she wont have any photograpic memory or smell of the area coz she can come back. She can only smell ur palm mah, so her sense of smell also gone. n bring her far away from ur place. But confirm, the owner is nearby. Coz cat when they got confused, they jump in the window parallel to her owner house if in HDB coz every floor look alike.

wow. you got experience ah?

serious man! call the fire brigade!
:bsmilie:
keep calm and offer drink and food to coax it out.

This huge wild cat ran into my bedroom and stay under my bed....she's freaking fierce. i've no idea how to calm her and bring her out. Any cat expert here....lol. :bsmilie:

ooh, u tiger.. :D
while waiting for it to calm down, try asking nearby houses see if anyone lost a cat.
if e fur is well-groomed, it aint a wild cat.

if u're out of patience, spca or cats welfare society mite get u better help.