Hue & Saturation

Status
Not open for further replies.

sinlg

Jun 21, 2004
Hi,

Was just toying with H&S using CS2. Can easily change the colors of t-shirts in photographs to any other color ;) I guess this was already available in previous version.. just figured out how to use - very sua-ku

firestone

Mar 2, 2003
West
www.redmonsoon.com
Same excitment here when I discovered that in CS2, you can drag layer mask from one layer to another!

Er, think this is new....rite?? hahaha... :)

eikin

Apr 27, 2004
東京 Tokyo
erm ... no, those aren't new functions. anyway photoshop has so many function you prolly only need to know 5% of them to get what you want ;)

firestone

Mar 2, 2003
West
www.redmonsoon.com
eikin said:
erm ... no, those aren't new functions. anyway photoshop has so many function you prolly only need to know 5% of them to get what you want ;)
>drag layer mask from one layer to another
Er, can you advice on how to do the above in Photoshop CS?Thks

eikin

Apr 27, 2004
東京 Tokyo
firestone said:
>drag layer mask from one layer to another
Er, can you advice on how to do the above in Photoshop CS?Thks
you need to describe it more, i can't tell you how to do over a few words :confused: i don't know what exactly you referring, you mean one picture to another picture or what? :confused:

eikin

Apr 27, 2004
東京 Tokyo
firestone said:
It's ok ,thks anyway. :)
in any case, just imagine everything in layers when using PS, adjustments, masks, curves, text, whatever can be done on a separate layer on top of any picture (the picture can be 'cut out' and used as a layer also) since everything is in layer each layer can be taken out, put in or transferred freely within the same picture or between two pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom