Hubby gave her free condom when she outstation

Would you give a box of condom to your partner?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
one night stand not the same as extra-marital affairs. different trust and maturity levels and values system. no need to cast stones.

not that i care anyway! :bsmilie: i'm not casting stones, yet! :bsmilie:

however, her belief and mine. she stated hers, i'm stating mine.

durex.jpg

the power of advertising.

the wife comes back with one box only

Husband very :D reverse psychology worked !

but the daughter return with bloated stomach

the daughter ta boleh :thumbsd:

Father asked: "What happened ? Why didn't u use the condoms !!? "

Daughter answered: "Mummy took my box"

:sweatsm:

thats the dumbest thing i have heard in a lot time. i can understand giving condom to daughter, but to the wife?!!! definitely got a screw loose somewhere.

The family is just crap...

All sort of crazy people in this world....

Might as well bring your kid to the whore house at least you know they have been check once per week.

Would you give a box of condom to your partner? Like to hear your opinion.

---
Creation, sex and condoms
-------------------------
Frances ong

When my daughter attended a camp last year, her father gave her a box of condoms and explained that, like all good scouts, one must be prepared. When I went to Hong Kong alone for work, my husband gave me a box, too, and smiled. .Before anyone throws the first stone at him, allow me to explain. .We believe the best place for our teenagers to learn about sex is at home.

This includes learning about the proper use of contraceptives, such as how to put a condom on and the benefits and side effects of the Pill, the IUD, and about abortion.

However, the use of contraceptives must not be taught in isolation. It is not a simple issue of "prevention is better than cure". Contraceptive use can prevent the creation of an unwanted child, protect oneself from sexually transmitted diseases and also might give one a false a sense of freedom to have sex with anyone, anywhere and anytime.

This was not our intention when we embarked on this journey with our children. We hope they will not engage in premarital sex, but we are aware that peer pressure and societal values act as a counterweight to what we teach them. We recognise that we cannot stop them if they intend to have sex.

All we can do is show them the true freedom of sex within a marriage. We are very open with our children about our sex life. They know that, on a lazy Sunday afternoon, it is best to leave their parents alone.

They realise that sex is the deepest form of communication between two committed individuals. .Of course, some people will argue that this can also take place outside marriage. They will argue that they have formed meaningful, happy relationships and that marriage does not guarantee fidelity. .While others are free to make their own lifestyle choices, we believe sex should not be just a recreational activity one engages in after a single drink (or more, probably) on the first date.

We have observed that many teenagers and adults engage in premarital sex because they feel insecure. They want a sense of assurance from others. But, one of the untold effects of casual sex is the sense of insecurity one feels after the act is over. Some people seek companionship and believe that offering their bodies is the easiest way to tie someone down.

But, they may soon begin to ask themselves: Will my partner continue with this relationship, or will he or she seek another person to have sex with tonight? If we could fall in bed so easily last night, will we fall out of love as easily today? Why do I feel like a piece of used tissue paper when he does not continue the relationship?

Sex between two committed individuals is enjoyable, and the fruit of this relationship is the child that will be created in the process. .One of the reasons why our birth rate has plummeted is because, through the use of contraceptives, we have separated the act of creation from sex.

By understanding the purpose and function of our body, we will learn to respect it as a powerful tool to create new life. .When they are taught about sex in this light, our children will be less inclined to engage in pre-marital sex, as creating a life brings on new responsibility.

Therefore, my husband had utmost confidence that our daughter would not be using the box of condoms he had given her before she went for camp. Likewise, the fidelity we have built up in our marriage earned me a similar box. .The writer is a mother of six.

http://www.todayonline.com/articles/177622.asp

haha.. this reminded me of a story my fren told me. when he was secondary two from River valley, they went on a excursion/exchange trip to UK. the host there threw a party at the end of the excursion for the students as well as their local students. n my fren told me that the host's son (which is bout the same age as my fren at that time, so ard 14-15) said his mom gave him a box of comdoms just in case anything happened at the party!

prevention is better than cure! :thumbsup:

Insecurity can do a lot of things to a person. And when it gets in deep enough, giving condom to wife wouldn't sound too much of a stretch.

Status
Not open for further replies.