Huang Na murderer sentenced to death !

Status
Not open for further replies.

protrek

Aug 26, 2005
saw it on the news just now..

i think the took leng how father must be cursing himself for turning his son over !

would u do the same as him ?

azul123

Dec 4, 2004
Eastern Bloc
protrek said:
saw it on the news just now..

i think the took leng how father must be cursing himself for turning his son over !

would u do the same as him ?
Yeah... I think so too, it's tough to be a father and trying to do the right thing when it involves your own flesh and blood. His actions will follow him to his grave.

But if Took did what he did, the death penalty is the punishment. I never believe in capital punishment so I don't like to read about it.

../azul123

furrycake

Jul 8, 2005
eastern past
this morning i read somewhere, the murderer is acquitted. i got so pissed!

oh well... at least Huang Na is redeemed abit now.. rest in peace, Huang Na.

protrek

Aug 26, 2005
not sure y he come back and surrender himself.

as good as committing suicide..

Zplus

Mar 16, 2002
Some equitorial, tropical isle
Hmmm but what about her mother who left her in harm's way. I would hardly say that she is a responsible mum. And she goes away scott free with lots of sympathy money.

Its like she got some peanut shells out of it after all!:thumbsd:

Just my 1/3 f-stop...:)

Xing

Nov 4, 2004
Lower Seletar Reservoir
Zplus said:
Hmmm but what about her mother who left her in harm's way. I would hardly say that she is a responsible mum. And she goes away scott free with lots of sympathy money.
Heard the sympathy money is more than S$100K, is it true? If that's so, Singaporeans are very generous....:bigeyes:

kahheng

Jan 20, 2002
bride.ru
Xing said:
Heard the sympathy money is more than S$100K, is it true? If that's so, Singaporeans are very generous....:bigeyes:
Generous? Dumb you mean. The mom doesn't come across as an innocent woman........ heh, I bet you many people in that neighbourhood now feel like they've been had

protrek

Aug 26, 2005
i dun think so much $$ la,i heard 20-30k only.

did she come to the witness stand to clarify her relation with the murderer?

whoelse

Oct 17, 2003
What happen to that IBMer kena murdered in KL? All forgotten liao wif so many murder cases here n there.

hongsien

Mar 11, 2002
Hong Kong
Visit site
azul123 said:
Yeah... I think so too, it's tough to be a father and trying to do the right thing when it involves your own flesh and blood. His actions will follow him to his grave.

But if Took did what he did, the death penalty is the punishment. I never believe in capital punishment so I don't like to read about it.

../azul123
Yeah, tooth for tooth, eye for an eye........doesn't work in my view. You are again killing another being now..........what do we win? Nothing, just another kind of revenge.....

We should investigate WHY the person did what he/she did..........then we can possibly prevent these things from happening again.

Hong Sien

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom