Hua chia ma chiam hua puay kee (Drive car like drive aeroplane)

hope the RSAF condemn him to wash puay kee tao.

i remember there is a rule in the armed forces, once tio civil criminal case with a fine exceeding a few hundred bucks, regular servicemen will be asked to leave, terminate contract, lose all gratuities and whatever bonuses.

The situation is worse for him now that his name is out in public.

Last edited:
Aiyoh, early morning, he mistaken LCK road for the parallel Tengah runway, his car for an aeroplane, his driving licence for pilot license lah. After all he in RSAF mah. Now he just experience crash & burn lor. Lucky for him, he dont get to stay in Changi hotel or Changi hospital.

Last edited:
Wha.... 195km/hr.

i remember there is a rule in the armed forces, once tio civil criminal case with a fine exceeding a few hundred bucks, regular servicemen will be asked to leave, terminate contract, lose all gratuities and whatever bonuses.

Perhaps in his case, the one dollar difference translates a CEP drops from BG to Col.. but thanks to unexpected publicity of the matter, maybe even more disaster for career.

Wha.... 195km/hr.

Where was he driving in sg to hit that kind of speed anyway ..

Where was he driving in sg to hit that kind of speed anyway ..

Lim Chu Kang road I think, which act as a aircraft runway in emergencies. And the residents in that area are all asleep at that or any hour so no human crossing the road :)

Last edited:
He thinks he is Maverick from Top Gun ar? :nono:

Wah... 195km/h on LCK. Very easy to land up in LCK Cemetery nearby in a very short time.

District Court Judge Ng John said:
Suit ID No: TP Notice 1360 2318 3411
Decision Date: 14th May 2013

You, Yang Chee Hwa, are charged that you, on 3 February 2013, at about 12.35 a.m., along Lim Chu Kang Road towards Jalan Bahar, Singapore, did drive a motor vehicle number SGP 526 H at a speed of 195 kmph, such speed being in excess of the imposed speed limit of 70 kmph of the road and you have thereby committed an offence under Section 63(4) and punishable under Section 131(2) of the Road Traffic Act, Chapter 276.
Vehicle No.: SGP526H

Vehicle Type: P10 - Passenger Motor Car

Vehicle Attachment 1: No Attachment

Vehicle Scheme: Normal

Vehicle Make: MITSUBISHI

Vehicle Model: EVO-9 MR RS 2.0 M

Chassis No.: CT9A0501512

Propellant: Petrol

Engine No.: 4G63MR8541

Engine Capacity: 1997 cc

Maximum Laden Weight: 1605 kg

Unladen Weight: 1330 kg

Year Of Manufacture: 2006

Original Registration Date: 20 Jan 2007

Lifespan Expiry Date: -

COE Category: B - Car (1601cc & above)

Quota Premium: $13,001.00

COE Expiry Date: 19 Jan 2017

Road Tax Expiry Date: 19 Jul 2013

PARF Eligibility Expiry Date: 19 Jan 2017

Inspection Due Date: 19 Jan 2014

Intended Transfer Date: 01 Jun 2013

CO2 Emission: -

Last edited:
".....Republic of Singapore Air Force (RSAF) captain was sentenced for speeding at 195kmh on May 8, he was not worried about the one-year driving disqualification.

Instead, Yang Chee Hwa wanted the district court to lower his maximum $1,000 fine, because it would have an adverse effect on his promotion prospects and performance bonuses...."

OH NO ! This poor guy will have his career prospects and performance bonus badly affected ...

..........PLEASE PLEASE Judge, dont fine him and destroy his future ....

THROW his arse in Jail instead

Last edited:
What a bloody idi*t !!! :hammer:

All he thinks about is promotion and money, hope the air force takes note of this and take action against him for bringing disrespect to the uniform.

Ya lor, kena caught lidat, better diam2 n settle. More bargain = more coverage.

Now that this is going viral... can say bye bye already.

probably the captain told the judge, ' I thought i was flying a plane for takeoff... ' :D