Hsien of the dead - Worst Singapore film ever.

Sgdevilzz

May 16, 2010
Although i only saw the trailer, i can straight away tell that it's a negative star out of five. Jaws will drop upon seeing how terrible this movie is being made. There is no direct story to it, the acting is terrible, the directing, sound and creativity in this film is a down-right disgrace to the Singapore media industry.

From ANutShellReview: "Hsien of the Dead easily ranks as the worst Singapore film. Ever. It's one thing trying to be a B-movie, and another attempting to be so, but this doesn't even come close as it sure as hell tries very hard to come close."

Read More here: (A Nutshell) Review: Hsien of the Dead - Probably Singapore's #1 Movie Review Blog

I hardly see any efforts being put into this film. Even film students can do better than them. It's like they are rich people who has nothing better else to do and one day pitches out to their friends to make a movie.

Here is the trailer. Just pay close attention during 0:34. Vehicle and pedestrian passed by at the background. Really? Zombies in a "still-alive" city? Really *facepalm

[video=youtube;x1iYEHvAg28]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1iYEHvAg28[/video]

What are your takes and views on this?

Last edited:
I think Vivienne Tseng is such a great actress.

1756881.jpg

:)

Nominated for best zombie crawling

i think the only big problem for Singapore is the lack of originality and creativity.

they should pull this guy to try to get funding for them :bsmilie:

f87xM.png

How can you say worst film?

We have the best of our best acting in this film:

Veronique Ham ... Avril
Jamie Shawn Tan ... Jim
Charlene Sng ... Cady
Jevgeni Andronenko ... Boris
Indiana Sutanto ... Kodie
Edward Chico Lim ... Jack
Allison Maung ... Jane
David Lim ... Bob
Leonard Cai ... Dude #1
Benedict Lim ... Dude #2
Paul Dale ... Constantine

:)

A stand-up comedian as the director to make it worst. I wonder how can the cast and crew face the world with such a humiliating film.

Sgdevilzz said:
A stand-up comedian as the director to make it worst. I wonder how can the cast and crew face the world with such a humiliating film.

With humour? :bsmilie:

[video=youtube;x1iYEHvAg28]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1iYEHvAg28[/video]

If they can have the basic common sense to produce the whole movie in night time, it would improve its ambience and atmosphere 500 folds.

Like this:

black500x375.jpg

This is the biggest compliment I ever give to a movie. I have vast experience in movie production having acted a small part as a passenger in the crowd in this movie called Hsien of Tanjong Pagar Station:

article-0-001607E300000258-680_468x321.jpg

Can't believe I wasted 45sec of my time watching that trailer....

they should pay us $500 to not have us put our names on the rolling creds.

guess some rich guy had too much time on his hands.

i like this.... it makes me sleep.