HSBC Wakeboard World Cup Spore 2005

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any good spots for shooting?
Gone thru the 2004 photos, many people..

Anyone going? I am going there in the morning and if you want to join me can come along. How to get there does anyone knows?

which day are you guys going?? I will tag along!
Or is it better to start a outing thread??

Damien said:
which day are you guys going?? I will tag along!
Or is it better to start a outing thread??

I most probly will go 23rd.
22nd might go look see look see 1st..

300N said:
I am going on the 23rd in the morning at 10am. How about you?

Hmm, me shouldn't be a problem..
I just need to take 1 bus and few stops away..:p

Wat is the lens required for shots of the event? will a 28 - 75mm lens be able to shoot any images from there?

Someone looking for models in this forum for the event. So, for those who do not have long tele, can still shoot the models. :) :bigeyes:

i'll be going too... on sunday that is. somebody need to organise this as an outing...:thumbsup:

Yup, i was on the one looking for the models, we will be using 5 of them.

i'll be there on Sat, at the wakeboarding shop booth (the only one there - PSSA). If you guys happen to come on that day, feel free to drop by and look me up :)

Btw, the carpark is really small, dun tink u can easily get a place to park, better to use public transport.

Look forward to meeting some CSers :)

- Daniel

Sharpion said:

i'll be there on Sat, at the wakeboarding shop booth (the only one there - PSSA). If you guys happen to come on that day, feel free to drop by and look me up :)

Btw, the carpark is really small, dun tink u can easily get a place to park, better to use public transport.

- Daniel
Hi Daniel, So can shoot your models, in addition to the main event?

Sharpion said:

- Daniel

then i just bring my lens to shoot all your models instead of the wakeboarders. :bsmilie:

Got to practice changing lens every nite from tonight. Standard lens for the models and long tele for the main event. :cool: :)

Status
Not open for further replies.