HP now got slimming filter for cameras

Status
Not open for further replies.
If people ever want to take my pic, they must have this!

those who go for model shoots gonna throw away your dslr? and buy this camera? :bsmilie:

someone told me before its to do with the lens.. just dont use wide angle lens to shoot erm meaty models :D

furrycake said:
someone told me before its to do with the lens.. just dont use wide angle lens to shoot erm meaty models :D

this 1 different lah, i waiting for the HP engineer to explain... :think:

from wat i see, machiam background must not blend with subject, and should be individual only... so its like playing with liquify on PS... see background dun change except subject change... else use pincushioning can liao... (wonder if use portrait can anot...)

good idea.. given the percentgage of obese people in USA...

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
this 1 different lah, i waiting for the HP engineer to explain... :think:

from wat i see, machiam background must not blend with subject, and should be individual only... so its like playing with liquify on PS... see background dun change except subject change... else use pincushioning can liao... (wonder if use portrait can anot...)

easiest way.. ask the model to slim down lah, less technical hor ? :sweatsm:

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
no lah... simplest way is dun shoot...

sometimes they slim down = no breast... then all the fun is gone...

but it's like a dream come true for many fat/fleshy gals mah. you might as well shoot a cow, plentiful of breasts :sticktong

furrycake said:
but it's like a dream come true for many fat/fleshy gals mah. you might as well shoot a cow, plentiful of breasts :sticktong

cow dun have pletniful of breasts lor... cow got 1 breast, maybe make it 2, but have many nipples... yucks... :sticktong

getting very descriptive.. :bsmilie: no more anatomy!! let's move on!

Status
Not open for further replies.