HP C912 only $628 ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

reno77

Jan 30, 2002
Bedok Reservoir
www.ramaraj.com
How come the HP C912 is so cheap compared to other SLRs ? Is it because its only 2.24 Mega pixels and the lens cant be changed ?

I just got the samsung digimax 130, thinking of upgrading soon to a digital camera that can take night shots, do I need a real expensive SLR digital like the nikon d1x to be able to do that ?

according to the reviews, it has some problems with image quality. you might want to check out the reviews.

Originally posted by reno77

I just got the samsung digimax 130, thinking of upgrading soon to a digital camera that can take night shots, do I need a real expensive SLR digital like the nikon d1x to be able to do that ?

No, but it helps.

Hmm ok, the image quality of the HP isnt very sharp.

Think i'll wait for a while before getting another digital camera, buying camera now is like buying computers man, every 2-3 months got a better model coming out :confused:

Originally posted by reno77
Hmm ok, the image quality of the HP isnt very sharp.

Think i'll wait for a while before getting another digital camera, buying camera now is like buying computers man, every 2-3 months got a better model coming out :confused:

I've used the HP 912 before.
I think it's quite a good cam, easy to use and the pictures are not bad too.

Here's one taken with HP912
Im000059a.jpg

By the way, may i know which place is selling it at $628??

actually, it's very cheap. you probably can consider getting it. Sharpness can be increased during postprocessing easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.