Hoya ND400 and B+W ND110

labla

Apr 26, 2008
Lentor
Hi guys, could anyone tell me where can i puchase these filters? I have been looking for places to purchase and on BnS but cannot seem to find any.

Not too sure abt the hoya nd400. But I got my bw nd110 from visiontechik from mass sales here.

I got my Hoya ND400 (77mm thread) at MS Color.
I think I paid about 150++
Can't really remember.
I'll check the box later when I'm home.

Last edited:
This afternoon MS Color at AMK Hub offered me Hoya ND400 77mm thread $124 by cash. The price on box is $165.

For ND400

TK photo, OP and MS.

Last edited:
This afternoon MS Color at AMK Hub offered me Hoya ND400 77mm thread $124 by cash. The price on box is $165.

Got it from them as well, Oh the price went up.. paid slightly less for mine 1 year + back :)

anyone uses both of them before? does the one step make big difference? seems that the hoya is more popular...

anyone uses both of them before? does the one step make big difference? seems that the hoya is more popular...

Yes, it makes a different but it still depends on what time of the day and what you want to achieve.

Hoya ND400
- Pre Order with MS Color
- give blue color cast
- ' colder' WB

B+W Nd110
- Pre order from fellow CS advertiser, Henessy or Visionteknik
- give a magenta color cast
- 'warmer' WB

Hope it helps and there is a discussion thread on this filter that I started but its not here to be seen...

Cheers and good luck in ur adventure with ND...

Thomas

I ordered my B+W from online... hard to find this in 77mm size in Singapore

For anyone who's looking for a ND400, TK@Funan and Vision1 carry it. Both about 130 bucks. :)

Bought mine from Cathay Photo Peninsula a week ago!