HOYA factory

Status
Not open for further replies.

shutterfly

Sep 9, 2002
Visit site
Is it possible buy filters direct from HOYA? I am trying to get some filters but no stock everywhere and will have to wait a long time before got stock.

shutterfly said:
Is it possible buy filters direct from HOYA? I am trying to get some filters but no stock everywhere and will have to wait a long time before got stock.

tried the internet ? i.e. B&H, ebay etc.

called the agent seng cheong?

can I know why filters are important? :) and what are the differences you find in filters.
shutterfly said:

shutterfly said:

Highly unlikely unless you want to order a very substantial number (thousands of filters most likely).

can I know why filters are important? and what are the differences you find in filters

filters are important in photo enhancement... also for special effects....
though PS probably can do everything now.....filters are the oldschool way of doin it.....and its easier too...PS need so serious skill...

Witness said:
filters are important in photo enhancement... also for special effects....
though PS probably can do everything now.....filters are the oldschool way of doin it.....and its easier too...PS need so serious skill...

Not everything can be done in Photoshop. For example star filter effect on Orchard Road during Christmas. You'll have to paint a star for every bright spot of light! Or polarizing over transparent medium with glare, like shooting fishes in water.

Filters are still much needed in a photographer's bag.

Cos last time someone mentioned can get buy Hoya closeup lens directly from them(not closeup filters).

Status
Not open for further replies.